• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd Amendment will be gone if B.O. wins

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Another reason I've bought 6 guns and 2260 rounds of ammo recently. Gotta have something for them to pry my cold dead hands off of........... :yesnod: just not sure how I'll hang on to 30 or 40 of them........ :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Another reason I've bought 6 guns and 2260 rounds of ammo recently. Gotta have something for them to pry my cold dead hands off of........... :yesnod: just not sure how I'll hang on to 30 or 40 of them........ :lol:
Just hand them out to the occupy people :basketcase:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
Just hand them out to the occupy people :basketcase:

Now that's a good one! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

zipper

Reaction score
Why do people think that if Obama is re-elected their guns will be taken away? Don't people realize that it would take a Constitutional Amendment to do this and not the power of the President? Get real people! Think for yourselves and quit listening to those far leaning right wing conservative Fox News people.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
zipper said:
Why do people think that if Obama is re-elected their guns will be taken away? Don't people realize that it would take a Constitutional Amendment to do this and not the power of the President? Get real people! Think for yourselves and quit listening to those far leaning right wing conservative Fox News people.

Zipper, please post an intro thread.

I've been letting new guys post tech questions before doing an intro, but I think that we're going to make a change and call this section off limits (like the for sale section) to the n00bs.

As for your comment.

No, Obama isn't going to take away your guns. Should he get the opportunity to appoint any more Supreme Court Justices, you can almost bet that they will not be 2nd amendment friendly.

Big John, NRA member

Jim S.

Reaction score
Wow that was weird? Looks like this site is moving up the food chain on search engines. On top of it, the guy didn't even read the article I was referring too because the danger is in the hands of the "gatekeepers" of the constitution (the Supreme Court)....... :crazy:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Jim S. said:
Wow that was weird? Looks like this site is moving up the food chain on search engines. On top of it, the guy didn't even read the article I was referring too because the danger is in the hands of the "gatekeepers" of the constitution (the Supreme Court)....... :crazy:

I made a change so that newly registered members can not see or post to this section.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
zipper said:
Think for yourselves

Yeah. It can't happen here. Same thing the Germans thought 70-80 years ago. Very foolish... History repeats itself if we allow it to do so...

dobie

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
zipper said:
Think for yourselves

Yeah. It can't happen here. Same thing the Germans thought 70-80 years ago. Very foolish... History repeats itself if we allow it to do so...
Yeah, i agree. It can definitley happen here. It may take several years and several new judges, but it can happen.

railrider

Reaction score
I find it funny that anytime a Conservative has a view point it must have come from Fox News! I rarely watch the news anymore. The best way to learn who is the largest threat to the USA you only have to listen to the Presidents speeches and look at who he huddles with!

As for the Bill or Rights they are there to protect us from Obama and his inner circle of radicals!

In the last few years I have come full circle and less tolerant of Liberal B.S and have argued with many about this. There is no changing their minds because they feel they are smarter than everyone else. Conservatives are backward thinking to them. Even if they are 19-20 years old they feel they have done it all and know it all! Never had children in school, owned a home, or anything yet they know better than the rest of us!

We are in danger people! Its called "Fundamental Change"

jays69bird

Reaction score
After reading the above post's I dug this out of the archives,I think it explains very eloquently why some of us on here harbor views that tend to be considered Conservative( myself included),not on just the second amendment but on other things. I don't need Fox news or any news channel to shape my views. My views are freedom of choice, that is one of my rights as an American citizen.

Whoever posted this originally I thank you.

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, he feels that no one should have one.
If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a liberal is, he wants to ban all meat products for everyone.
If a conservative sees a foreign threat, he thinks about how to defeat his enemy.
A liberal wonders how to surrender gracefully and still look good.
If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a liberal is homosexual, he loudly demands legislated respect.
If a black man or Hispanic are conservative, they see themselves as independently successful.
Their liberal counterparts see themselves as victims in need of government protection.
If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.
If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.
If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God or religion silenced.
If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

Back