• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

383 Block

Roadcuda

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:
Stuie, you just can't get enough of that ankle can you :lol: :lol:
:leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :jester:
I'll bet that Sigmnd Freud would have something interesting to say about that!!! :jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
moparstuart said:
69hemibeep said:
:leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :jester:
I'll bet that Sigmnd Freud would have something interesting to say about that!!! :jester:
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: he would say it's all from my DAD , bob

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Stuie, you just can't get enough of that ankle can you :lol: :lol:[/quote]
:leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :jester:[/quote]
I'll bet that Sigmnd Freud would have something interesting to say about that!!! :jester:[/quote]
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: he would say it's all from my DAD , bob[/quote]

Better be carefull Stuie, saying things like that won't help get you those wide valve covers! :hack:

moparstuart

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
:leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :leg: :jester:[/quote]
I'll bet that Sigmnd Freud would have something interesting to say about that!!! :jester:[/quote]
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: he would say it's all from my DAD , bob[/quote]

Better be carefull Stuie, saying things like that won't help get you those wide valve covers! :hack:[/quote] :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: sorry DAD :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Collin

Reaction score
Pistons were made to order from Diamond, ordered new rod bolts and studs...everythings coming friday then a trip to engine shop!! christmas in april!

Collin

Reaction score
Engine finally done. Motor fully blue printed. 10.1 TO 1 compression ratio. Blanaced, block decked, crank indexd, block squared, heads ported, heads milled, file fit rings, hydraulic roller cam, billet steel camshaft....just a small index of all the stuff done. Will be nice to finally have her home. Now if the car was just finished id be all set....should exceed the paper numbers from comp of 490 horse, 495 lb/ft torque...with 3.91's im excited to see what she will do...

mcmopar

Reaction score
Collin said:
Engine finally done. Motor fully blue printed. 10.1 TO 1 compression ratio. Blanaced, block decked, crank indexd, block squared, heads ported, heads milled, file fit rings, hydraulic roller cam, billet steel camshaft....just a small index of all the stuff done. Will be nice to finally have her home. Now if the car was just finished id be all set....should exceed the paper numbers from comp of 490 horse, 495 lb/ft torque...with 3.91's im excited to see what she will do...

Better hang on tight! :thumbsup:

Collin

Reaction score
been busy steve! 100+ hours at work lately, spent 24 hours of thanksgiving at work. Trying to work overtime to pay for this motor!! As you know the CT wheather is getting cold, and my paint and primer is meant for 60-70 degree weather...so its time to look for a bigger/industrial garage to get this project done! Been doing a lot of work at home and taking rope technician classes on the weekend! I finally got to log back in here and check things out, a few real nice new cars. Hardest thing right now is going to be sitting and doing all the body work while staring at this nice painted engine on the stand....guess it will be some extra movitation!!!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Collin said:
been busy steve! 100+ hours at work lately, spent 24 hours of thanksgiving at work. Trying to work overtime to pay for this motor!! As you know the CT wheather is getting cold, and my paint and primer is meant for 60-70 degree weather...so its time to look for a bigger/industrial garage to get this project done! Been doing a lot of work at home and taking rope technician classes on the weekend! I finally got to log back in here and check things out, a few real nice new cars. Hardest thing right now is going to be sitting and doing all the body work while staring at this nice painted engine on the stand....guess it will be some extra movitation!!!
Lookin' at that freshly rebuilt engine should be all the motivation you need. I'll bet you just can't wait to get that car done to see how that thing will motivate you down the road!!!!! 100 hrs at work? :brickwall: And here I am getting tired of doin' 50 hrs a week! :loco:

Collin

Reaction score
We get paid to sleep....that is if we have no calls. Had a huge fire in a 4 family home...started by smoking crack in bed NICE!

Back