• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

383 vs. 440?

cheflar

Reaction score
yeah, i figure i am on a 3-4 year plan...do it right, take the time, and for me i have some people helping and teaching me as i go...

cj69RR

Reaction score
The best thing to do is make it your way, make it your car. There is no replacement for displacement. They also have much better cam designs now for drivability and power. Even where they make good vacuum for power brakes. Best thing is to contact a couple different cam company's and they usually have a couple different cams where they will fit what you want. You will need to provide some info like rear gear, trans, compression you are using, heads, but doing all that will really pay off.

cheflar

Reaction score
thanks for the info...am recommendations on companies, etc. to call? i want to do it once, so any advice on companies that you would recommend would be appreciated

Back