• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 speed Console

airgrabber666

Reaction score
jays69bird said:
Collin said:
Ok, so here is a question I have asked a couple people and the only response is that I should ask Galen Govier....

I have a 4 speed console car. I have only seen one in person and a few online. Couple that with the T7 paint....Rare? I have no idea but I would love to find out!. Black interior with headrests too. Does anyone on the forum have a 4 spd console car? And if you have T7 please send me some pictures!! My car was originally T7 but whoever repainted it did a bad job, came out real orange like.
My interior paint code is T7 and saddle & bronze interior. 0421091756a.jpg exterior color is T3

I love your car!! Mopar saddle interiors look great!

moparstuart

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
moparstuart said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":3fqtwpro]He's talking about me......the door bird is my big pet peev..........I haven't researched any other ones...........he's safe.....Your car would look great with the hood stripes..........but please don't clear coat them........ :thumbsup:

clear coated mine and i love it , no more wax in the flat black
Are you trying to pick a fight with me........... :toetap: :toetap:[/quote:3fqtwpro]
no but i dealt with those freaking flat black stripes for so long , I love the easy cleared ones had them for 10 years now and love them ( just my opnion ) I'm lazy and hate to clean the car up anyway so :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

oh and red cars are still the best :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot:

jays69bird

Reaction score
airgrabber666 said:
jays69bird said:
Collin said:
Ok, so here is a question I have asked a couple people and the only response is that I should ask Galen Govier....

I have a 4 speed console car. I have only seen one in person and a few online. Couple that with the T7 paint....Rare? I have no idea but I would love to find out!. Black interior with headrests too. Does anyone on the forum have a 4 spd console car? And if you have T7 please send me some pictures!! My car was originally T7 but whoever repainted it did a bad job, came out real orange like.
My interior paint code is T7 and saddle & bronze interior. 0421091756a.jpg exterior color is T3

I love your car!! Mopar saddle interiors look great!

jays69bird

Reaction score
Big John said:
jays69bird said:
I have seen some unusual combo's over the years,my dad had a 69 Charger 383 4 speed A/C it did not have a vinyl top,B7 dark blue metallic black interior console car,all the shows I have gone too I have never seen another like it.to be honest I have only seen including mine 8 convertibles in the flesh in the last 24 yrs.To me everyone of these cars on this site is special and unique because they survived the last 40 years.

I remember seeing a car just like yours, same color combo back in the early eighties. I don't know where he was from, but the owner used to drive it out to an Otisco lake camp that was next door to my sister's camp.
The couple that originally bought mine in Downey CA were from the Lysander/Phoenix area,they moved back in the late70s early 80s then sold the car,your friend Dave remembers looking at a car in Mattydale that was a conv.(possibly mine) years ago that was rough,so the car was in the area back then so it may have been my car you were seeing at Otisco lake.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
no but i dealt with those freaking flat black stripes for so long , I love the easy cleared ones had them for 10 years now and love them ( just my opnion ) I'm lazy and hate to clean the car up anyway so :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

oh and red cars are still the best :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot: :pot:
Maintenance, I can see your point. Looks, for me, flat black all the way......you can't get a rise out of me saying red is the best.........mine will be red, blue, yellow or orange.........decisions, decisions........ :brickwall:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
go green.......life will be sooo much easier for you.... :D

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
If I went green I would have about 1/3 of the people to make fun of and to do what I do best :pot: .............. :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":1i951828]Thanks for the sarcastic support. I'll take any kind I can get....... :lmao: :lmao:

You know Bob & I are always there for you...

...just like You & Bob are always there for me...

...and you and & I are there for Bob...

:lmao:[/quote:1i951828]
:huh: I don't think I want to know what you mean by that! :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":5m7anjao]Thanks for the sarcastic support. I'll take any kind I can get....... :lmao: :lmao:

You know Bob & I are always there for you...

...just like You & Bob are always there for me...

...and you and & I are there for Bob...

:lmao:
:huh: I don't think I want to know what you mean by that! :jester:[/quote:5m7anjao]

Always there to take an opportunistic jab at whomever is currently down and getting kicked, smarty-pants... You're welcome to join the Fight Club if you want...but the initiation rites are a bitch... :lol:

:jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Always there to take an opportunistic jab at whomever is currently down and getting kicked, smarty-pants... You're welcome to join the Fight Club if you want...but the initiation rites are a bitch... :lol:

Initiation #1.......... :yesnod:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
[quote="ACME A12":ina09trb]Always there to take an opportunistic jab at whomever is currently down and getting kicked, smarty-pants... You're welcome to join the Fight Club if you want...but the initiation rites are a bitch... :lol:

Initiation #1.......... :yesnod:[/quote:ina09trb]
So I'd have to paint a boat? :jester: Color is ir-relevent. :devil:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
According to some tuners, that is what we are driving.........I guess I should have renamed the pic......... :lmao:

Matt M

Reaction score
Basketcase said:

I have an F8 with T7
Console 4-Speed ......but its a Convertible

mcmopar

Reaction score
Nice combo. I have the F8/T7/4 speed myself but no console and its a hardtop. Welcome to Team Green :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Matt M said:
Basketcase said:

I have an F8 with T7
Console 4-Speed ......but its a Convertible

no sympathy here, wish we were all carrying your burden..... :jester:

GTX MATT

Reaction score
Collin said:

I love a four speed with a console. I've only seen one I can remember myself. Can you post pics (The car too, I love the Bronze colors on a Road Runner)

Back