• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Terry Hauck

Choadicus
Reaction score
Well, the engines in, the front disc brakes are done, and the power steering is back. Got to bolt on everything else, and it's ready to run. Can't wait.

in3.jpeg

Disc.jpg

Pistol Grip.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Looking good. The day you sit in it and put the key in and crank it up. Head down the road and go through the gears is the biggest reward of all. Very nice work. Keep us posted. :thumbsup2:

Terry Hauck

Choadicus
Reaction score
Looking good. The day you sit in it and put the key in and crank it up. Head down the road and go through the gears is the biggest reward of all. Very nice work. Keep us posted. :thumbsup2:
I agree. I did everything myself but the machine work. Hoping for a good start up with no hiccoughs or leaks. Still got a bit to do but I'm closer every day. Install the 4 speed next.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Sound grate Terry. You will get the leaks stopped. The new brake lines where a bare to get stopped leaking. But after a while tighten and loosen then tighten again. Stainless steel lines.

Terry Hauck

Choadicus
Reaction score
I finally found it. It's a pinhole leak in the block about 4 inches up from the pan behind the starter. Maybe from the casting process at the factory. JB Weld to the rescue.

Hole1.jpg

Terry Hauck

Choadicus
Reaction score
OK, all patched up. We will find out in 24 hours. Just a bit of blow by in the block, so the JB Weld should hold.

Patch1.jpg

Last edited:

cosgig

Reaction score
Sound grate Terry. You will get the leaks stopped. The new brake lines where a bare to get stopped leaking. But after a while tighten and loosen then tighten again. Stainless steel lines.
Did I miss the sound clip? I’d really like to hear the beast!

Back