• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

6 Econo Racers Compared

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Roadcuda said:
Alright then, I'll make you guys feel a little younger. I got my drivers liscense in Dec. of '69. There was no way my father would ever let get a car like a Road Runner though. When they went out to get me a car for college in '71, I had found a used '65 Barracuda that someone had swapped a 340 into. That was a no go too. :brickwall: I was always defending my love of Mopars with my class mates. I would hit them with the old GarageMens Company, and Found On Road Dead jokes, and dare them to hit me with something for mopar, which they never could. So I would hit them with, Move Over, Plymouth Rapidly Approaching! They never learned!

uh....my Green Brother.....that spells MOPRA
How's this,, Move Over Plymouth Approaching Rapidly!

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Roadcuda said:
Alright then, I'll make you guys feel a little younger. I got my drivers liscense in Dec. of '69. There was no way my father would ever let get a car like a Road Runner though. When they went out to get me a car for college in '71, I had found a used '65 Barracuda that someone had swapped a 340 into. That was a no go too. :brickwall: I was always defending my love of Mopars with my class mates. I would hit them with the old GarageMens Company, and Found On Road Dead jokes, and dare them to hit me with something for mopar, which they never could. So I would hit them with, Move Over, Plymouth Rapidly Approaching! They never learned!

At his age you shouldn't be correcting him...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
[quote="ACME A12":aq0th08m]Motor On Pavement After Race...
Mostly Old Parts And Rust...
:leave:

:jester:
That's the old Chevy guy coming out of him. :loco:[/quote:aq0th08m]

Oh, so when I do it it's the "old chevy guy coming out"...when Big does it you just look the other way...? I cry foul!!! Afraid to call out the Big Kahuna, are we...??? :D :toetap: :D

I was just sharing acronyms for MoPar because "the other kids were doing it..." :lol:

My favorite though is Pontiac: Poor Old N***** Thinks It's A Cadillac... :lmao:

I doubt that anyone ever came up with a good one for "Studebaker"...

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
be careful what you ask for...lest ye find strange quotes in thy aviatar...... :loco:

droptop

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Basketcase said:
Roadcuda said:

How's this,, Move Over Plymouth Approaching Rapidly!

The sad part about it is, I didn't even notice it until I read it for the third time. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

A12

Reaction score
Here's Acronym Finder's MOPAR def's:

Movement for Peace and Reconciliation ***
Move Over People Are Racing ***
My Only Problems Are Repairs **
Many Odd Parts Arranged Randomly **
Massively Over Powered and Respected **
My Own Personal Adrenaline Rush *
Move Over Professionals Are Racing *
Mainly Out Performs All the Rest

Back