• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 69 Belvedere WANTED..WANTED...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Glad your memory is better than mine. Thanks for the correct number's. Not bad for the car's but would expected a tad more for the supper bird's.
I agree 100% with you. I don't think the Roadrunners did so great either.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea it is too bad. Hope the car I am working on will go for more than 17k or so even though I won't be selling it any time soon. Thanks RonLiv.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Glad your memory is better than mine. Thanks for the correct number's. Not bad for the car's but would expected a tad more for the supper bird's.
Oh I agree with you on that for sure. Every time you see one for sale its way more than what they sold for this past weekend. As far as my memory, well, I looked them up. You know what Albert Einstein said when the asked him for his phone number? "I don't know, I don't clutter my mind with things I can look up" or something like that.
On that same note, I don't think the Roadrunner's on sale did all that great either.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Just to say I have a friend that has a supper bird in a barn. He think's it is worth a fortune. It has sat so long that it is in bad shape. It don't even run and the interior is shot. Along with the wiring and other part's are all eaten up by rodent's. Last time we talked which was many years ago he thought it was worth around 75K. In the shape it was in. Don't know if he still has it or what. I think it is still sitting in that barn. What a crying shame.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Just to say I have a friend that has a supper bird in a barn. He think's it is worth a fortune. It has sat so long that it is in bad shape. It don't even run and the interior is shot. Along with the wiring and other part's are all eaten up by rodent's. Last time we talked which was many years ago he thought it was worth around 75K. In the shape it was in. Don't know if he still has it or what. I think it is still sitting in that barn. What a crying shame.
:screwy:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
less Daytonas made
Yep Dave, simple math. ~75% more Superbirds due to the NASCAR Homolgation Rules change for 1970. And I used a ROM percentage on purpose to steer clear of any inane discussion over the exact number of each made...

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Russ: I know of a 1970 Hemi Cuda, it's T5 Brown and has been sitting outside in the back yard, on its belly, tires flat, won't sell. Its going to just rot away
So you can't get the car. Might be nice to have a Cuda. I never had one but saw a lot of them in the past. The Hemi makes it worth looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back