• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 convertible interior

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Sound's good bud. I bought the hole thing including the top plates and all the trim. Did not have any of it because mine was a bench seat car and wanted buckets with console. Ouch what this stuff cost. Have it all now. Keep us up on the build like to see what your doing with the car. Russ.

Jack R

Reaction score
I’ll post pics as events happen. Gotta get AMD spooled up for 1/4, 1/4 skin and trunk next week. But....the difference between a coupe 1/4 and the convertible 1/4 means some serious metal fab. That I will document well.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Id like to see the vert project but I get to Gilbert about as often as I go to Tucson. I know, get on the 101 to the 202 when you run out of 202 your getting close. LOL

Jack R

Reaction score
I am closer to Tempe than Apache Junction. I commute to 51st and I 10 for work. Hate that drive.

Once it’s out of paint I’ll send an invite. Sure will need some advice from someone who has reassembled one of these.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I can help with the runner part and Droptop knows his verts. The I10 is a big parking lot at times.

Back