• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 mod top satelite

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
i know we have fun bustin everybodys balls ...i enjoy it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and we do have some good laughs too

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
so what's the idea of talkng cars? George's manhood is in question.... :acme:
lots of work gon;n on there Chris. Keep at it!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Chris. Are you going to have her ready for the MATS? Also how many of your racing buddies are going to the division 7 race in Tucson the same weekend? When they moved the date for the MATS they ended up with a conflict with NHRA.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Basketcase said:
so what's the idea of talkng cars? George's manhood is in question.... :acme:
lots of work gon;n on there Chris. Keep at it!
:gay: Basketcase

'nuther target added for the next Agent Green run...........

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:

:lol:

Once the car is repainted green he'll be perfectly positioned to add that mod top he's been yearning for... :lmao:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Green and mod top go together like disco and bad dancing, gone! :acme: And John it should be blue poking green on the smilie

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

Once the car is repainted green he'll be perfectly positioned to add that mod top he's been yearning for... :lmao:

Green? Excuse while I go fall on a sword!

Ray I thought we voted you our spokesman? :chuck:

Oh, and just to make sure I wasnt totally :gay: I built the other header for the Dart today. :banana:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

Green? Excuse while I go fall on a sword!

Ray I thought we voted you our spokesman? :chuck:

Oh, and just to make sure I wasnt totally :gay: I built the other header for the Dart today. :banana:

I think you got a little lost on this one, Chris. George slapped a :gay: on Basketcase. Basketcase retaliated by threatening to dump a load of Agent Green on George. It was George that I was saying was then going to repaint his car green - and add the mod top that he secretly pines for... Put your sword away... :lol:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Chris. Are you going to have her ready for the MATS? Also how many of your racing buddies are going to the division 7 race in Tucson the same weekend? When they moved the date for the MATS they ended up with a conflict with NHRA.

We are going to MATS. Although we are taking my 69 rustyrunner. My neighbor (remember him with the 63 wagon) says he is going to put a 440 in his wagon and make fried chicken out of my bird. I say he wont even drive his car much less work on it. I havent done any serious bracket racing since 2003, about the same time I made my career change. :( Are you going? I hope so since I can take pics of your Roadrunner with me sitting in it and make Stuart jealous. :pot:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:

We are going to MATS. Although we are taking my 69 rustyrunner. My neighbor (remember him with the 63 wagon) says he is going to put a 440 in his wagon and make fried chicken out of my bird. I say he wont even drive his car much less work on it. I havent done any serious bracket racing since 2003, about the same time I made my career change. :( Are you going? I hope so since I can take pics of your Roadrunner with me sitting in it and make Stuart jealous. :pot:
I should be!

Back