• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Roadrunner Rear Window Interior Trim

Mopar Racer

Reaction score
Looking for pictures of the trim around the rear window. My car is missing this trim and I’m not sure what it looks like and how it attaches. I see Classic Industries has a kit but it doesn’t appear it has any clips or hardware to attach it so I’m trying to understand how it attaches. Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Are you talking about the inside trim? Looked but did not get any pic's of installing that inside trim. Do remember it was short at the bottom in the corners. It is cheap made so good luck. Outside trim has clips to hold the trim too the car. The inside trim if I remember right had head liner in and sail panes done. It should snap on the pinch weld. Sure, I did this before installing the back glass.

1968 man

Reaction score
Are you talking about the inside trim? Looked but did not get any pic's of installing that inside trim. Do remember it was short at the bottom in the corners. It is cheap made so good luck. Outside trim has clips to hold the trim too the car. The inside trim if I remember right had head liner in and sail panes done. It should snap on the pinch weld. Sure, I did this before installing the back glass.
Which time ??????? :poke:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
If its the inside trim I got a set from Classic for a customers car made by OER and it was so distorted as if it was packaged hot. I threw it away

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
It is sad we pay good money for junk. Had to cut pieces of black plastic to make something to cover the bottom corners. They came out good enough no one notice it. LOL. AFTER MARKER MEANS!!!!!! :nutkick:

Mopar Racer

Reaction score
I bought some of that type molding for a 66 nova and it was the same way. I was hoping this would be different but it sounds like it has the same issue as what I had with the nova. Thanks for the input.

Russ Hood

Reaction score
Mine has curled up. I'm just gonna fabricate something. The classic industries kit is junk.

Mopar Racer

Reaction score
That’s exactly what happened with my nova molding. Thanks for the reply and good luck!

MoparDan

Reaction score
We need to stop accepting junk. Don't throw it away, send it back with a nasty note about it being junk. This is what I intend to do with any sub-par parts. As long as we don't complain, nothing will change and it will only get worse.

ykf7b0

Reaction score
Looking for pictures of the trim around the rear window. My car is missing this trim and I’m not sure what it looks like and how it attaches. I see Classic Industries has a kit but it doesn’t appear it has any clips or hardware to attach it so I’m trying to understand how it attaches. Any help would be greatly appreciate.
I need the rear window interior trim as well. If you have bought, what did you get?

Mopar Racer

Reaction score
I haven’t bought any yet, I‘ve been hoping I could find some original trim in good shape and just use that.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
We need to stop accepting junk. Don't throw it away, send it back with a nasty note about it being junk. This is what I intend to do with any sub-par parts. As long as we don't complain, nothing will change and it will only get worse.
I call the vendor now and if its made by OER I tell them my experience and move on to anouther maker if possible.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
The Tiwan stuff is like we will make this, and that stupid American consumer will buy it. Till it say's made in America again we are S--- out of luck. :BangHead:

Back