• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 real plum crazy road runner forsale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Big John said:
Tranny teams? Oh geez...

I really don't think you want to go there..... But if the high heel fits.....

I don't think the guys with three pedals are the ones wearing the stilettos... :lmao: :pot: :lmao:

:jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Big John":kexb86km] Tranny teams? Oh geez... I really don't think you want to go there..... But if the high heel fits.....[/quote] I don't think the guys with three pedals are the ones wearing the stilettos... :lmao: :pot: :lmao: :jester:[/quote:kexb86km] ray new hobby ? [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E-5I8fj7GA said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E-5I8fj7GA[/url] or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRmn661s ... re=related

some how i dont think george will approve

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:
Big John":1i64it4c] Tranny teams? Oh geez... I really don't think you want to go there..... But if the high heel fits.....[/quote] I don't think the guys with three pedals are the ones wearing the stilettos... :lmao: :pot: :lmao: :jester:[/quote] ray new hobby ? [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E-5I8fj7GA said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E-5I8fj7GA[/url] or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRmn661s ... re=related

some how i dont think george will approve[/quote:1i64it4c]
why do we want to see this crap....stuie are you turning on us :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

moparstuart

Reaction score
Jim S. said:
george68hemirr said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":2s3aj9eo]I hope that wasn't in Stu's favorites folder............ :loco:
i think it is :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:
Yeah, what the hell! Just about broke my hand turning the monitor off. :eek:[/quote:2s3aj9eo] :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ray started it

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Oh, we need to elect officers into that "STICK SHIFT TEAM"...............and armed guards....... :lol: I'm sure there will be hazing going on here..........

moparstuart

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Oh, we need to elect officers into that "STICK SHIFT TEAM"...............and armed guards....... :lol: I'm sure there will be hazing going on here..........
:basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: my monitor and key board are ruined

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: STU was that you :basketcase:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:

The manual transmission team will have a President, VP, Sergeant at Arms, etc... Meanwhile it looks like the slush-box boys will have Stu-Rat installed as their "Queen"... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":19zcnb07]Oh, we need to elect officers into that "STICK SHIFT TEAM"...............and armed guards....... :lol: I'm sure there will be hazing going on here..........

The manual transmission team will have a President, VP, Sergeant at Arms, etc... Meanwhile it looks like the slush-box boys will have Stu-Rat installed as their "Queen"... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:jester:[/quote:19zcnb07] problem is I own two of those stick shift cars also , mine are the real stick shifts though 70 with pistol grips

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
ok lets get this thread back on track and lets get my buddy tom's nice car sold.

I showed the pics to Mrs. ACME this morning after mentioning the car last night while we were out for sushi and beers... She says I have about as much of a chance of buying that as I do buying myself a Metropolitan or a A100 PU... :leave:

I guess I should have responded with a little more enthusiasm when she asked me about painting the house earlier this morning... :lol:

ACME

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":3e76d2na]Oh, we need to elect officers into that "STICK SHIFT TEAM"...............and armed guards....... :lol: I'm sure there will be hazing going on here..........

problem is I own two of those stick shift cars also , mine are the real stick shifts though 70 with pistol grips[/quote:3e76d2na]

Sell me one of those '70 four-gear cars and maybe you won't have to sell your '69... :yesnod: then everybody's happy except for Mrs. ACME... :lol:

:cheers:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
[quote="ACME A12":3to9jyaz]Oh, we need to elect officers into that "STICK SHIFT TEAM"...............and armed guards....... :lol: I'm sure there will be hazing going on here..........

problem is I own two of those stick shift cars also , mine are the real stick shifts though 70 with pistol grips[/quote:3to9jyaz]

Sell me one of those '70 four-gear cars and maybe you won't have to sell your '69... :yesnod: then everybody's happy except for Mrs. ACME... :lol:

:cheers:[/quote] I have to keep the 70's sorry one was my brothers who passed away and had been in my family since 1976 , the other is a basket case 70 r/t that you wouldnt want but that i will save one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back