• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A-833 4-speed........

moparstuart

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Not sure why I'm even bothering cleaning this up. It looks as good as Bob's already......... :acme:
:basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Not sure why I'm even bothering cleaning this up. It looks as good as Bob's already......... :acme:
Yea and my license plate spring was dirty :acme: :D

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
Yea and my license plate spring was dirty :acme: :D

...AND your gas tank is scratched... :lmao:

:jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
And you let the kids use your tranny as a chalk board..........give that old bird a little respect, why don't ya........ :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Not much, but it's something...........
Not too bad lookin', but why you'd do just that? Nobody's going to see it once it's installed! :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Roadcuda said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":1ctouke8]Not much, but it's something...........
Not too bad lookin', but why you'd do just that? Nobody's going to see it once it's installed! :jester:
I made a new one. Take a look at my old one............[/quote:1ctouke8]
It's hard to tell but I take it the original was coming apart? And I sometimes forget that you have the toys to make some of your own parts!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Nice work Gary, I was wondering why the two cars were not done. But now I see you have been busy :thumbsup:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Nice work Gary, I was wondering why the two cars were not done. But now I see you have been busy :thumbsup:
Yeah, I've been busy at work too........hope that keeps up. I'll get some picks of what we've been working on when I get everything installed. It kills me to go down there, makes me want to eat all the donuts....... :lol: The conveyors we are building take the powdered suger small donuts to the scale then out ouf the bagger to a metal detector then through a bag folder then out to be shipped...........1286 donuts per minute...........right now they are buying donuts from another mill so they just are not making enough..... :loco: That's a lot of donuts...... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:
Yeah, I've been busy at work too........hope that keeps up. I'll get some picks of what we've been working on when I get everything installed. It kills me to go down there, makes me want to eat all the donuts....... :lol: The conveyors we are building take the powdered suger small donuts to the scale then out ouf the bagger to a metal detector then through a bag folder then out to be shipped...........1286 donuts per minute...........right now they are buying donuts from another mill so they just are not making enough..... :loco: That's a lot of donuts...... :lol:
That's allot of cops :lol:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Got some pics for you guys.......... :thumbsup:
Bell Housing work:
First picture is the before picture.
Second picture is after I sandblasted it.
Third picture is thread chasing.
:rimshot:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Next picture is more thread chasing.
Picture 2: When I pulled the bell housing I noticed that the bolt below the starter was missing. After I started chasing the threads, I realized why. Someone had broken a bolt off in the hole and then wollered the top of the hole out really bad. So in this picture, I've got it set up in a mill so I can drill out the broken bolt and helicoil the hole......... :brickwall:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Picture #1: Inserting helicoil
Picture #2: Helicoil in
Picture #3: Inside painted, I will paint the outside tomorrow.
:banana:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Started cleaning the transmission gently to see what I could find underneath, and to my surprise it was still there........I can see the number but can't quite make it out. Anybody know what it should be? I wasn't sure if it would be the same as Bob's? :huh:

Back