• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few Mopars from my past!

railrider

Reaction score
I would have a Ford Mustang before a Camaro. After all F.O.R.D. are F****** Over Rebuilt Dodge right? lol :jester:

challenger1-1.jpg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice score! :thumbsup:

You guys can razz me all you want about my BOSS. Riding around in a low 12 second car with air conditioning getting nearly 20 MPG in town - I'm pretty sure I'm the one getting the last laugh. :D

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I'll grant ya the mpg, although my 40+ year old Plymouth does really good. But as far as the AC....that's for sissys like girlymatics and power steering :acme:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

You guys can razz me all you want about my BOSS. Riding around in a low 12 second car with air conditioning getting nearly 20 MPG in town - I'm pretty sure I'm the one getting the last laugh. :D

Dont be so sure.

SuperBee1.jpg

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

says the man who makes fun of us for having radios , but he drives a car with hot and cold cup holders ,seats , and steering wheel , Oh and yes A/C :acme: :acme: :pot: :pot: :chuck: :chuck: :chuck: :chuck:

Back