• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A12 Clone for Sale - This one is for Johnny McMoPar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapa

Reaction score
I was way more concerned about the "roadrunner" emblem on the door. Was that the super rare 30degree option? or did he use a level while it was on car ramps?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Zapa said:
I was way more concerned about the "roadrunner" emblem on the door. Was that the super rare 30degree option? or did he use a level while it was on car ramps?
I saw that, but I was waiting for our decal cops to respond. You might get deputized :lol:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Zapa said:
I saw that, but I was waiting for our decal cops to respond. You might get deputized :lol:

I just swore the new guy in! :jester:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Big John said:
69hemibeep said:
Zapa said:

thats funny big :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jim S.

Reaction score
Big John said:
69hemibeep said:
Zapa said:

We can't have enough "decal deputies". I didn't comment on it because on the wide picture of the driver's door, the goofy thing looked straight. On the close up, the front of it had slid down 3 inches. :huh:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it's just the camera angle...but since my specialties are producing anti-vemon for Agent Green and catching Stuie and Uncle George recycling jokes I'll defer to the Pros on this one... :basketcase:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
That has got to be a new record, first day in here and you got a job, who says there's no jobs out there :basketcase:

Zapa

Reaction score
I might just keep my car for an excuse to hang out with you hooligans! :drive: :grouphug:

And in his defense I do think I remember reading in an old issue of mopar muscle that roadrunners run 15% faster down hill.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
Could you imagine if we were all neighbors? What a party that would be every weekend. :thumbsup:

With all of the rubber laid down on the street it would look like like it was freshly paved every day... :cool:

I'm sure all of the non-MoPar-lovin' neighbors would be thrilled... :lmao:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
Could you imagine if we were all neighbors? What a party that would be every weekend. :thumbsup:

With all of the rubber laid down on the street it would look like like it was freshly paved every day... :cool:

We'll have to start a thread about dealing with neighbors. I'll bet there's some interesting stories.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
I might just keep my car for an excuse to hang out with you hooligans!

We would have to live in the safe zone for sure :lol: :lol: :lol:

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
Big John said:
[quote="ACME A12":2c2d1kh6]
sixgunrunner68 said:

We'll have to start a thread about dealing with neighbors. I'll bet there's some interesting stories.[/quote:2c2d1kh6]
I could write a book about the m@#$ f@#$## on the corner of my road. :chuck:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
]Could you imagine if we were all neighbors? What a party that would be every weekend. :thumbsup:[/quote]

:jester:[/quote]

We'll have to start a thread about dealing with neighbors. I'll bet there's some interesting stories.[/quote]
I could write a book about the m@#$ f@#$## on the corner of my road. :chuck:[/quote]

From the horror stories I hear I'm pretty lucky as I've had no problems with any of my neighbors, most of whom have lived around here almost as long as I have. Don't know if that makes any difference or not, but so far so good!

Zapa

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
sixgunrunner68 said:

There would sure be alot of Meep! Meeping! goin on!

Zapa

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
dont invite bob over unless you want a hole in your driveway and street

Mopar men do not stand in woe at the destruction of personal or public property caused by vulger displays of accessive horsepower, but stand in awe and admiration that they too might be able to cause such devastation with their own machines!

Some day i hope that there are fortune cookies that contain my philosiphies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back