• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A12 - MikeR just saying hey.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Hey guys - another GREEN one! (Inside joke around here). That's a fine looking '68 right there.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Hey guys - another GREEN one! (Inside joke around here). That's a fine looking '68 right there.

:banana: :banana: :banana: go green!(wish my car looked that nice)

A12

Reaction score
mcmopar: Hey guys - another GREEN one! (Inside joke around here). That's a fine looking '68 right there.

Basketcase said:
mcmopar said:

:banana: :banana: :banana: go green!(wish my car looked that nice)

This is great, I'm a GREEN Mopar guy too :cheers: :cheers: :banana: I ordered my first rr back in '69 in F5 GREEN (photo in previous post) my '68 is FF1 mist GREEN metallic (close to '69 F3) and I have a '69 F8 GREEN 440 M-code Dart project waiting for the time to start on that too :crazy: now if I could just find a ralley GREEN car I would have owned just about every shade of my favorite MOPAR color GREEN.

GO GREEN!

MikeR

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
A12 said:
This is great, I'm a GREEN Mopar guy too :cheers: :cheers: :banana: I ordered my first rr back in '69 in F5 GREEN (photo in previous post) my '68 is FF1 mist GREEN metallic (close to '69 F3) and I have a '69 F8 GREEN 440 M-code Dart project waiting for the time to start on that too :crazy: now if I could just find a ralley GREEN car I would have owned just about every shade of my favorite MOPAR color GREEN.

GO GREEN!

MikeR
Give me a break......Basketcase either paid this guy or he has two accounts on here......... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
A12 said:

GO GREEN!

MikeR
Give me a break......Basketcase either paid this guy or he has two accounts on here......... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Get used to it Gary! :jester: The Greenies forces are growing! : :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Hoosier Bird said:
Get used to it Gary! :jester: The Greenies forces are growing! : :thumbsup:

Growing? OMG! - if you guys get any more members Bob & I are going to qualify for small business loans as disenfranchised minorities... :lol:

:jester:
B5 - That seldom seen color...

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
A12 said:

GO GREEN!

MikeR

yeah Baby! We're tak'n over. Just wait till you go out to the garage one morning, and find the General with a fresh coat of F8(they really did that in one episode, don't know why they repainted it orange)
Love to see pics of the Dart Mike, we like projects too.
And instead of repainting my truck all back to black, I may just throw some F8 on it, leave the red interior, and be all set for Christmas!! :banana:

A12

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Hoosier Bird said:
A12 said:

GO GREEN!

MikeR

yeah Baby! We're tak'n over. Just wait till you go out to the garage one morning, and find the General with a fresh coat of F8(they really did that in one episode, don't know why they repainted it orange)
Love to see pics of the Dart Mike, we like projects too.
And instead of repainting my truck all back to black, I may just throw some F8 on it, leave the red interior, and be all set for Christmas!! :banana:

:lmao: on another site there was always the argument of red versus GREEN so I put this "together" to make everyone happy......... :crazy:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
replace those black wheels with some Cragars and I'd drive it!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I scored a sweet deal on a set of cragars and tires from a 'parts member a couple years ago......

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
unfourtantly they went up un smoke a few short months later :sada:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
A12 said:
Basketcase said:
replace those black wheels with some Cragars and I'd drive it!
Gary T is that you??

Pretty easy to tell that it was not...had it been there were have been:

1) some mention of how ugly H Wheels are...
2) some mention of how sexy super bees are...
3) some mention of how spectacular "chickens" aren't...

A12

Reaction score
Pretty easy to tell that it was not...had it been there were have been:

1) some mention of how ugly H Wheels are...
2) some mention of how sexy super bees are...
3) some mention of how spectacular "chickens" aren't...[/quote]

:thumbsup: :yesnod: :lmao: :lol:

Back