• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A4 roadrunners

Mopar Vince

Reaction score
I had fun with mine then gave it away.

I used to own this beauty.
Raced it as a 383 and won the street class in vegas at the Mopars at the strip in 2008
Autocrossed it with a 440+6 BBL and got 2nd place in the Hotchkis event at the Mopars at the strip in 2010.
Donated the car to be raffled off to benefit our veterans in 2013.
Don't see that color very often.

2010 autocross award.jpg

silver RR burnin!.jpg

Last edited:

Mopar Vince

Reaction score
Yup.
A4 silver with blue interior.
The only other one I ever saw with that combo was a real A12 car at Carlisle in 2013.

A12

Reaction score
Yup.
A4 silver with blue interior.
The only other one I ever saw with that combo was a real A12 car at Carlisle in 2013.

If that was a column auto with bucket seats at Carlisle that was most likely John's (RoadRunnerJD) A4 A12 and a sweet car.........just like your sweet A4 runner :thumbsup:

mahoney0_00_3

Reaction score
I saw it and thought it was ugly-the lady that owned the car heard me and said something ,but I told her my car was the same color she lol at me it was a 6pk 4sp---blue gut! really nice car!I had a hemi car that color 1969 rm21j a4 black gut bench auto--sold it !uck--one car is enough

Back