• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Acme.......Guess who just stopped by.......?

MarPar

Reaction score
:lol: what's the deal with the corn dogs and mustard anyways??? i've seen it on a few posts :jester:

MarPar

Reaction score
Sorry couldn't resist... :leg: :leg: :leg: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
MarPar said:
:lol: what's the deal with the corn dogs and mustard anyways??? i've seen it on a few posts :jester:

Bob (hemibeep) and I are self-professed corndog hounds...and I had a little mustard incident at a car show last summer...took out one of Dave's (basketcase) favorite T-shirts that I have...the infamous "import" T-shirt. It reads "Your import sounds like my ass after a night of eating Mexican"...I also walked around the show for an hour or so before I realized that I also had mustard on my big toe (I was wearing flip-flops) - so they started calling me 'Old Mustard Toe"...:lol:

:jester:

MarPar

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
MarPar said:

Bob (hemibeep) and I are self-professed corndog hounds...and I had a little mustard incident at a car show last summer...took out one of Dave's (basketcase) favorite T-shirts that I have...the infamous "import" T-shirt. It reads "Your import sounds like my ass after a night of eating Mexican"...I also walked around the show for an hour or so before I realized that I also had mustard on my big toe (I was wearing flip-flops) - so they started calling me 'Old Mustard Toe"...:lol:

:lol: :lol: That's hilarious!!! were you able to save the shirt??? that's a classic!! :lmao: :lmao: Damn, i haven't had a corndog in years... gotta get my ass to da store and get a few... :leave: :jester:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
MarPar said:
ACME A12 said:
MarPar said:

:lol: :lol: That's hilarious!!! were you able to save the shirt??? that's a classic!! :lmao: :lmao: Damn, i haven't had a corndog in years... gotta get my ass to da store and get a few... :leave: :jester:

His avatar rank reflected his progress with the mustard :lol: :lol:

V269

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I have a case of corn dogs on hand at all times :lol:

You guy's call them corn dog's and up here in Ontario they are called pogo's. We ( my kid's and me ) eat them all the time. Have some in the freezer as we speak. :yesnod:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
MarPar said:
Is that pic before or after the old mustard toe incident? :jester:

Definitely before...

Mrs. ACME was able to perform some magic and save the shirt... :D

That was at Old Town over in Kissimmee, FL at a show that John (mcmopar) had invited us over for. All makes and there were some really neat rides there. They cordon off the streets of this place and organize a cruise at dusk. There were 600+ cars IIRC. Pretty cool to see all of those cars idling nose-to-tail through the narrow streets of this place. John took a truckload of pictures. We're heading back over there on June 5th to hang out with John and his Orlando boys again. He said this one will have an even bigger turn out. Should be fun - planning on taking Mrs. ACME's Swinger and I'll probably take my '74 Duster...and a bib... :lmao:

glhcarl

Reaction score
V269 said:
You guy's call them corn dog's and up here in Ontario they are called pogo's. We ( my kid's and me ) eat them all the time. Have some in the freezer as we speak. :yesnod:
Is that because they have a "stick" in them................."pogo stick"?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
MarPar said:
Is that pic before or after the old mustard toe incident? :jester:

Definitely before...

Mrs. ACME was able to perform some magic and save the shirt... :D

That was at Old Town over in Kissimmee, FL at a show that John (mcmopar) had invited us over for. All makes and there were some really neat rides there. They cordon off the streets of this place and organize a cruise at dusk. There were 600+ cars IIRC. Pretty cool to see all of those cars idling nose-to-tail through the narrow streets of this place. John took a truckload of pictures. We're heading back over there on June 5th to hang out with John and his Orlando boys again. He said this one will have an even bigger turn out. Should be fun - planning on taking Mrs. ACME's Swinger and I'll probably take my '74 Duster...and a bib... :lmao:

Maybe you should leave the flip flops home too!!! :devil:

V269

Reaction score
glhcarl said:
V269 said:
Is that because they have a "stick" in them................."pogo stick"?

Yep, that's what I'm guessing. :huh:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
V269 said:
69hemibeep said:

Do you eat them with poutine?

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Big John said:
V269 said:
69hemibeep said:

Do you eat them with poutine?

This is the only automotive enthusiasts' website on the planet where you can read threads with corndogs and poutine... :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
This is the only automotive enthusiasts' website on the planet where you can read threads with corndogs and poutine... :lmao:[/quote]
YES :lmao:

Back