• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Acme.......Guess who just stopped by.......?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[

This is the only automotive enthusiasts' website on the planet where you can read threads with corndogs and poutine... :lmao:

and your point is....... :huh:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
I'm reading this thinking - "what the hell is poutine?"

I just looked it up, sounds good actually :drool:

I had fried cheese curds in Wisconsin.... years ago.

MarPar

Reaction score
Poutine, eh? I had to look it up too...WOW! it was something totally different than i was thinking! I was thinking of something more FISH based. :facepalm: :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
This is before my time by a few years, but kids use to order "Wets" fries with gravy

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Big John said:
69hemibeep said:
This is before my time by a few years, but kids use to order "Wets" fries with gravy

Yep, you can get fries with gravy and a lot of places around here do cheese fries too.

Of course, then there's the "garbage plate" from Rochester. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Tahou_Hots
Take the red and white hots out and I could eat it, maybe substitute jalapeno's :drool:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
The Brighton Hot Dog Shop does Cheddar Chili Fries....yum!, and of course you have to get a couple Cheddar Chili Dogs. Ray would definatly need his bib and toe gaurds to eat those....... :acme:

mannye

Reaction score
Big John said:
69hemibeep said:

Yep, you can get fries with gravy and a lot of places around here do cheese fries too.

Of course, then there's the "garbage plate" from Rochester. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Tahou_Hots

YES!!!!!!! The garbageplate! I used to visit my cousin up there and the only thing I could think of the whole way driving from the city (that's nyc to you) all the way up is that garbageplate!

Also, you ain't eatin a corn dog unless it's deep fried in pork fat!

Back