• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ammo...lead smelter to close in december

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
EPA just makes the rulz as they go. Them and the UN can go away along with countless others

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I remember a techer in jr high telling us that the Ohio Valley was a prime target for Russia because of all the steel mills from here to Pittsburgh. Then when the mills started closing in the '70s, I started seeing signs saying "Russia found a way, EPA"
and doesn't California have more important problems than worrying about people getting toxens from lead bullets.....

Jim S.

Reaction score
Wheel balancing weights are on the hit list also. I have a buddy that works on motorcycles and he is starting to see bikes with stick on aluminum weights. Not stick on lead or steel but, aluminum.

Roof man

I'm putting on a sticker that going to say these s
Reaction score
I fish a lot in Maine and New Hampshire and using lead weight is a ticket able offense. Have to use steel.

jays69bird

Reaction score
Typical Liberal mentality ! If I don't think you should do it,then by God you won't do it ! I always read about how people like the Koch Bros. use their money to influence elections and our government. What about the Liberals! Organizations like the Sierra Club,Environmental Defense Fund, and the like sponsored by wealthy Liberals, pretty much run the E.P.A. and the like.They use their influence to get legislation passed like the California bill,or closing the smelter. As I get older I hate Liberalism more and more.:soap:

Back