• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another new guy!

LOTW

Reaction score
Hi all, great site,
I recently bought a decent running and driving '69 RR project, car is currently vitamin C, with the original tan interior. In decoding the fender tag and broadcast sheet, the car was originally L1 Sandpebble biege.
I am considering painting it back to original, does anyone have pictures of any L1 RR's?
Thanks in advance,

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
LOTW said:
Hi all, great site,
I recently bought a decent running and driving '69 RR project, car is currently vitamin C, with the original tan interior. In decoding the fender tag and broadcast sheet, the car was originally L1 Sandpebble biege.
I am considering painting it back to original, does anyone have pictures of any L1 RR's?
Thanks in advance,
WELCOME...sorry i cant help....just red here....do you have any pics of your project rr

LOTW

Reaction score
I can't seem to get the pic's onto the site.....invalid...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! You don't see much Sand pebble around, it would be unique :thumbsup:

LOTW

Reaction score
Does anyone know how many RR's were built this color? Is it a rare color because it looks bad? I need to find some pictures of it on a car before making a decision.
I keep getting the "The image file you tried to attach is invalid."
Is it possible to e-mail someone some pics that they could try to post for me?
thanks,

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
LOTW said:
Does anyone know how many RR's were built this color? Is it a rare color because it looks bad? I need to find some pictures of it on a car before making a decision.
I keep getting the "The image file you tried to attach is invalid."
Is it possible to e-mail someone some pics that they could try to post for me?
thanks,
Here is a link to a vert http://www.ralphsrapidtransit.com/RRConv.html I think with a color like that I would add the side pin stripes :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

I think sand pebble beige would be cool just because you don't see it every day... :cents:

:jester:
ACME

LOTW

Reaction score
Thanks, for the link Hemibeep, looks like more of an off white than anything with no metallic in the paint at all.
I will show my son whom I purchased the car for, not sure if it is kinky enough for a 15 year old but maybe it should go back considering the rarity. Having a few difficulties decoding a few options on the broadcast sheet, any takers?
Thanks again

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
LOTW said:
Thanks, for the link Hemibeep, looks like more of an off white than anything with no metallic in the paint at all.
I will show my son whom I purchased the car for, not sure if it is kinky enough for a 15 year old but maybe it should go back considering the rarity. Having a few difficulties decoding a few options on the broadcast sheet, any takers?
Thanks again
I have a decode book for broadcast sheets and I think there might be a link in the reference section under decoding

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
From what I can see in the pic. 2dr ht. 383 Lynch Rd. can't see box 9. line 2 box 1 &2 can't read 3:23 gears High Trim bench seat door frames paint T7. single tone paint Sand Pebble. Tan Vinyl top. I need to double check that. dark tan steering column. dark tan steering wheel.partial horn ring. 7 blade fan # 2863224 with 1.24" spacer. 70 amp battery 383 high perf auto trans. speedo gear 32 teeth black. 51.50" dive shaft 3" diam. 14" black wheels. Standard Runner torsion bars and springs power brakes. rear arm rest w/ ash trays. tinted windshield. heater. glove box lock. cig lighter. clock. trunk light. fender turn lights this was hard to see? drip molding. rear speaker. AM radio. power steering. and I think it shows deluxe wheel covers. If there are any numbers I couldn't see most of them do to spring marks maybe you can help with the original. Confirmed tan vinyl top.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice to have a broadcast sheet when you have a LR car...as the fender tags are just loaded with info... :toetap:

:jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I know that car, and it is as good looking in person as it looks in the pictures. He found that car in South Dakota, bought it site unseen and drove it back to Ct, with no problems. And welcome to the birds nest! :thumbsup: Looks like a nice car.

Back