• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another newbie....

66panhead

Reaction score
Hello....My name is Todd and I am an addict....Ever since I was a wee lad and my Uncle purchased his new 69 Roadrunner(which he still has), I have been enthralled with Roadrunners and all Mopars....I own several Mopars ranging from a almost daily runner to OMG, what is it??

I have my
69 Runner
70 Cuda
71 GTX
72 Cuda
and several parts and pieces gathered over the course of several years.....

rr2.png
leftfront2.png

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
TODD....welcome.....we love red roadrunners....right guys???......you will enjoy this site....any questions ask... if you can answer any dont be shy....great bunch of guys....nice collection of mopars :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Todd!

Nice collection - feel free to throw some more pics up - bunch of pic hounds on this site... :yesnod:

:jester:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome Todd. That 69 bird looks mighty good. And the rest of the collection ain't too shabby either :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the bird's nest Todd! :cheers: I see that you're like me having two 'Cuda's. But mine are the early ones. I have a '64, and recently got a '65 Formula "S".

droptop

Reaction score
Welcome from Southern Indiana. Mopars seam to be like Lays potato chips.....you just can't have one. :lmao:

66panhead

Reaction score
Thanks all....and by popular demand....posting more pics of cars....now not all are mine....some are my dads as well....

370s1.png

b701.png

l_8203027dfb724429acdf3091abad388c.png

convert2.png

dads69.png

Ok....the 3 cudas lined up, were all mine when I lived in Alaska....the front two are 318 cars and the last one is my 383 4 speed car....It is the second pic....its a early Hamtramck car with possibly being one of the first few Cudas off the line, with a VIN of BS23NOB101XXX. The black one up front, was sold along with a 70 Challenger (rolling basket) to pay for the shipping of my other cars that were shipped out of Alaska....I shipped 6 altogether....the middle one in the top pic is now the yellowish one on the rotisserie....It currently has a 440 auto in it, is on all 4 wheels and is going to be worked on this winter some more by my dad....the 4th photo is my find of a lifetime....70 Cuda Convertible 340 4 speed....one of 88 made....I bought it 1 week before heading off to boot camp in 1986, it was in a junkyard and I got it for $100.....still have the bill of sale on it! And finally, I had been driving by and peeking in someones backyard for years and spying this car....then it disappeared! Well, I found it again while out garage saleing with my wife...stopped in, struck up a conversation, and long story short....my dad bought it....Car was used for drag racing up until 1987, then stored....and drug around from house to house before the owner had just had enough of it and was ready....its a 383 4 speed Coupe.....Very little rust....just around rear window....quarters are like new....anyways.....all for now....

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
You my friend have a hoarding problem, you would be doing yourself a favor in giving me a couple of those cars :lol: :lol: :lol:

66panhead

Reaction score
hoarding problem, collector, mental illness, hobbyist, potato, patato....

Then I should probably hold off on off on pics of the 72 340 3 speed cuda....and the....

All bought, as Bob Barker used to say, If the price is right....

Back