• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another nice looking mopar at our local auction house.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
great weather for the Super Bowel, but I still like the games at Heniz Field when it's snowing so hard you can hardly see the players. Great game and ending. Yeah Steelers!! :party:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
If you guys keep it up, the rest of the group is going to spend all next winter with you....... :banana: :yesnod:

Will you be bringing the '57 and the Runner...??? :D

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":2wjuscfh]If you guys keep it up, the rest of the group is going to spend all next winter with you....... :banana: :yesnod:

Will you be bringing the '57 and the Runner...??? :D[/quote:2wjuscfh]

Oh yes, looks like you have plenty room for us. Should I bring my own tools? :devil:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
[quote="ACME A12":3kjjlmcq][quote="Hoosier Bird":3kjjlmcq]If you guys keep it up, the rest of the group is going to spend all next winter with you....... :banana: :yesnod:

Will you be bringing the '57 and the Runner...??? :D[/quote:3kjjlmcq]

Oh yes, looks like you have plenty room for us. Should I bring my own tools? :devil:[/quote:3kjjlmcq]

Once the pieces/parts to the 'bu are back in place that ought to free up just about two full bays, so you're in luck there. If the AAR goes off to the paint shop as planned that's one more... No plasma cutter in-house, and you can never have too much welding equipment around...other than that we're all set. Shall we expect you around early to mid-November...??? It's first come - first served on reservations, you know...

:D

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":1jvrb39e]Will you be bringing the '57 and the Runner...??? :D

Oh yes, looks like you have plenty room for us. Should I bring my own tools? :devil:[/quote:1jvrb39e]

Once the pieces/parts to the 'bu are back in place that ought to free up just about two full bays, so you're in luck there. If the AAR goes off to the paint shop as planned that's one more... No plasma cutter in-house, and you can never have too much welding equipment around...other than that we're all set. Shall we expect you around early to mid-November...??? It's first come - first served on reservations, you know...

:D[/quote]

I'm loading the plasma, tig, mig, torches etc......right now... :drive:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
The high bid on the Dart was $8,500 but the owner wouldn't let it go for less than $12,500. :popcorn:

People just are not throwing money around for toys right now. Did you see my thread on the V-Code RR? You've got a complete flippin' '66 Hemi car sitting out there for $15K and the guy can't get a bite... TOUGH TIMES. I'm gonna be sitting on that chevelle for a while I am afraid...
:leave:

Back