• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody on Facebook ?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
Now that they went public and the only revenue they generate is through advertising, a market analyst I listen to was saying as growth slows for them they will most likely have to sell information to other companies to generate more income. So hang on, people talk about hobbies sports and activities, they know more about you than your spouse :basketcase:
That's another reason why I don't get into this kind of stuff. I just can't understand the need for people to plaster their info all over the internet for everyone to see. :huh:
You mean like here :lmao: I try and be careful of what I post but this ain't facebook either

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
[You mean like here :lmao: I try and be careful of what I post but this ain't facebook either

yeah...who wants to read about a bunch of guys yappin about their cars.....

railrider

Reaction score
The only things I post about are Politics and Cars and I don't care who listens! When I signed up it only asked for my name, and the rest was optional. Just don't see why there is so much worry about information on there when they only have what you post. If the can sell information about me owning a Road Runner then I guess go for it! :soap:

Back