• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have a pic of a 69 Runner with a Superbird wing?

hotrod98

Reaction score
Stuart, I'm shocked that you're not planning your whole life around building a daytona convert.
How are most of the guys building them? Coronet convert bodies?

moparstuart

Reaction score
yeah coronet and satelite converts , I'll be happy just having my standard daytona clone
thats the goal right now , Then i really want to do the 69 charger 500 . Then my brothers 70 vit c roadrunner 36k on the body . My brother died 10 years ago and left it to me .

A daytona covert would be cool but not my dream like the birdible . I wanted a real superbird since I was 16 . It was My brothers dream also so it's great to finally enjoy my dream and tribute to my brother who got me into mopars. He was 8 years older them me so like you he had tons of great muscle cars in the 70's ( all mopars ) .

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
IIRC, isn't the green Charger the one the Charger designer started a few years ago? I remember it being for sale after he passed, but never heard anymore about it.

Back