• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Arizonas new law SB 1070

6t9runner440

Reaction score
This is a huge problem in this country ....the media doesn't let you know how bad it is...the federal government does nothing to secure our borders...does anyone know about groups like la raza and mecha....these are NOT nice people...I There has been a pretty good size movement in this country to get rid of these people and the politicians that support them...I applaude your governor in AZ for instituting sb1070 and having the guts to stand up to this bullshit political correctness thats been plagueing our country for years...There's a great website called stand with arizona...a lot of great posts about getting information out to the public...Last I heard about 17 states now want to implement the same law...also about 70% of those polled are for this law as am I...I figured what better place to share this than with a group of american muscle car lovin guys..the link is:http://www.facebook.com/StandWithArizona...there are over 240000 supporters there and a lot of great posts...things you don't see on the lamestream media thats controlled by the political machine...tell ur friends too because if we don't take this country back soon it will be lost for good...just my thoughts on this whole mess...only thing you might have to do is make a facebook account to see the site but it's well worth it..thanks guys

Jim S.

Reaction score
Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer
an "unlicensed pharmacist". :crazy:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Yeah - gotta love the stupidity of the "politcally correct" crowd... :loco: :loco: :loco: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Yeah - gotta love the stupidity of the "politcally correct" crowd... :loco: :loco: :loco: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Politically Correct is just an oxy moron.

Back