• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beautiful day in Cali today

glhcarl

Reaction score
Nice stuff. Where in California (as a former resident I refuse to use Cali).

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Beautiful day and alot of beautiful cars what more can you ask for? :thumbsup:

Thanks for showing as in my area won't see anything like that for at least 6 months :yesnod:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Nice cars :thumbsup: There is a guy in town that has a twin to the red sport fury vert with the cross ram, nice cruisers. :cheers:

moparperf

Reaction score
A great day in CT, 70+. A week ago a 12'' of snow. Can not wait for spring and car shows.

jays69bird

Reaction score
When I was California on a business trip in June I stayed in Downey,I went out for dinner one night and found a car show at Bob's Big Boy Broiler,some real nice cars but since I was out to dinner I didn't have my camera,and most of my cell phone pic's didn't come out well.There is a definiate car vibe out there.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I go to Bobs Big Boy every chance I get, the food brings back good memories and they have some nice cars show up. I put the address in my GPS cause I have a heck of a time finding it :stooges:

bobbyb

Reaction score
That 1970 Satellite/Roadrunner looks like a car that they built on a TV show. I think the car was called Hammer Time? And I think the guy that built it was Stroup or Strobe? I remember they were trying to finish it for a SEMA show. Is it the same car?

Back