• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bjersauto Intro

bjersauto

Reaction score
hello iam steve I own a 1969 Roadrunner. I own a small auto repair shop in calif. Just coming down to the last few weeks of restoring my car 6 years in the making. Iam looking for information on where to markings go on the car and was thinking this would be a great site to ask and share infor and pics

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yoo-Hoo! Mr. HemiBeep! Someone wants to speak to you...

Steve - welcome aboard. We have a Grey Poupon Guy who should be able to help you out with some or all of this...

:jester:

bjersauto

Reaction score
Thanks any help would be great. Iam looking for where the bird and roadrunner badge go on the doors Thank Steve

bjersauto

Reaction score
Thanks any help would be great. Iam looking for where the bird and roadrunner badge go on the doors Thank Steve

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Yoo-Hoo! Mr. HemiBeep! Someone wants to speak to you...

Steve - welcome aboard. We have a Grey Poupon Guy who should be able to help you out with some or all of this...

:jester:

What makes you think I have those dimensions? You go out made put a tape measure on your paint I mean primer. :lol: If no one beats me to it I'll get that on my next trip to the garage.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
What makes you think I have those dimensions? You go out made put a tape measure on your paint I mean primer. :lol: If no one beats me to it I'll get that on my next trip to the garage.

why so much hatred of primer? not everyone had a grandmother that owns a mustard company.

Back