• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bjersauto Intro

Coyote

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, ask any questions you need to. You may even get some correct answers, you will get honest opinions and a ration of organic mulch

dmartin

Reaction score
Greetings from the peach state, only one thing I see I may be wrong but the Plymouth emblem goes on the hood roadrunner goes on the trunk lid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bjersauto

Reaction score
Its a clone the car had Plymouth emblem front and rear hole in trunk forgot to have body man fill. So just put it back on. so the car is not original just built my way. Steve PS because its a clone am I still welcome here lol

Last edited:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
"l just built my way."
my kinda guy. that is a sweet car, clone or not. make it your own and have a blast.

bjersauto

Reaction score
Thanks Basketcase I plan on driving the crap out of it and pissing off local police dept.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
even thogh those aren't Cragars, the wheels, tires, stance are great.

dmartin

Reaction score
As long as it's not a Ford or cracked head every valve rattle oil leak every time, we all good just kind of jerkin your chain man

bjersauto

Reaction score
I should have my car on the street in about two more weeks just need the weather to clear up and the city to sweep up the senders of the street from winter snow.

bjersauto

Reaction score
Just a update almost done with car just little final touches that take forever. Then we still have rain and snow.Ill get more pics out soon. Steve

dmartin

Reaction score
Hey Steve did you customize your dash for the gauges, man I dig that man!

bjersauto

Reaction score
Yes I made a black walnut dash insert did not cut ant of the original dash up. Steve

bjersauto

Reaction score
It runs drove it to get FEA will pick up today and finish little things then get her cleaned up take pics and post them this weekend, Steve

bjersauto

Reaction score
Got it ready for the street just need insurance company to raise the value so I can drive it and work out the bugs the weather has cleared up and hope to drive it this weekend. Steve

Back