• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brake Release handle

jays69bird

Reaction score
Wow reading all the post it sounds like there is a demand for that spring retainer.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Hoosier Bird, did you ever make a spring retainer piece for the E brake? :popcorn:
I'll dig into that as soon as I fire up the car........I'll make a bunch and give everyone a christmas present......... :yesnod:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
roadrunnerh said:
Hoosier Bird, did you ever make a spring retainer piece for the E brake? :popcorn:
I'll dig into that as soon as I fire up the car........I'll make a bunch and give everyone a christmas present......... :yesnod:

May I also request some "Front Bearing Retainer Putty"? I'm gonna fix that retainer for Johnny McMopar for Christmas... :lol:

:jester:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Too late! I threw that bad boy away back in '05 when I got the rebuild done. :drive:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Too late! I threw that bad boy away back in '05 when I got the rebuild done. :drive:

Just as well...you ruined the surprise by reading that post... :lol:

Back