• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

brand new paint job

440Kilmartin

Reaction score
just got the roadrunner painted after a longggg 11 months of metal work/prep..oh ya its a 440 4 speed 410dana 60

thanks for any input

69rr.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
a looong 11 months? I've had mine since '07 snd my 1/4s are still hang'n on the garage wall! (just bustin yer balls a little! :jester: ) enjoy it while you can before real life takes hold. Beautiful car, and I like the hood, love to get one myself. are you doing your own work? Are you going with the A12 look,with the hood and the black steelies?

glhcarl

Reaction score
Looks great! You just have to love a RED road runner!

440Kilmartin

Reaction score
yup a12 clone/tribute/ lookalike....i bought it with new quarters and floors installed my cousin has a restoration shop. he body worked it and painted it i got my whole drive train working/running good seats got new legandary covers. just need to put everything in the car. anybody have tips for a first time hedliner install or website with instructions??? thank you

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
wait for a nice sunny day, and lay the headliner out. the sun will take some of the wrinkles out, and make the headiner soft and easier to install. have a healper...and lots of patience!

440Kilmartin

Reaction score
Thank you Jim for that website im gonna print that out. i have an older but "new in box" headliner tat came with the car. its decent just kinda dirty. im gonna practice putting it up and see what happens. if not i might buy a repro and drop the car off at an interior shop

Back