• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bullet turn signal indicators-fender mounted

69RNR

Reaction score
ca1a02655de68f392ae02cf34c63b912.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

A12

Reaction score
You can save a little time searching for that bullet wiring if you don't have any of the other A01 Light Package items like a glove box light, map light, ignition key switch (delay) light and a trunk light. You can't get any of those including the fender mounted bullet turn signal lights without ordering the complete A01 light package. If you have most or all of the other items then it's worth freezing your butt off looking for that power lead to the fender bullets. Just trying to be helpful to avoid a goose chase that they may have flown south where it's warmer :)

69RNR

Reaction score
You can save a little time searching for that bullet wiring if you don't have any of the other A01 Light Package items like a glove box light, map light, ignition key switch (delay) light and a trunk light. You can't get any of those including the fender mounted bullet turn signal lights without ordering the complete A01 light package. If you have most or all of the other items then it's worth freezing your butt off looking for that power lead to the fender bullets. Just trying to be helpful to avoid a goose chase that they may have flown south where it's warmer :)

Thanks for the insight! Unfortunately, it appears that I do NOT have the A01 package. This means the fenders that have the holes in them are after market (that sucks). I do have the blinkers I'd like to still use if possible. Any way to tap into existing wiring without damaging anything or creating any problems?? I just hate to have to get rid of these and cover up these holes in the fender and re paint. Aaaaaaargh.....(sound of Charlie Brown missing the football).

quikbird

Reaction score
They make a connector that clips around a wire that you can use on the power line to the turn signal to run the fender blinker. Look on the 68 service manual wiring diagram which will show marker light connections. Mimic those.

69RNR

Reaction score
They make a connector that clips around a wire that you can use on the power line to the turn signal to run the fender blinker. Look on the 68 service manual wiring diagram which will show marker light connections. Mimic those.
If this is true you've just made my day! I'll do some research. Thank you SO much! Pete

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

69RNR

Reaction score

Hey quikbird, would you be kind enough to take a look at this from Classic Industries? He says he thinks it's what I need to make the "bullet fender blinkers" work on a '69 without the light package. Let me know your thoughts. Once again, I'm kinda new to this restoration gig but I'm determined, and I'm not afraid to ask for help. :)

http://www.classicindustries.com/product/mopar/parts/md6403.html

69RNR

Reaction score
Crap! Okay, I'm not that bright.....That's what's on mine now. LOL! I'll keep looking.

Back