• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buried in a garage 69.5

jburt

Reaction score
it was from a town called drydon va. originally according to paperwork.

bobbyb

Reaction score
Thanks, I was just curious cause I talked to man during the summer in my area and he said he was working on one and wondered if it was the same car.

mahoney0_00_3

Reaction score
rust proof the car and tape up all the cracks and get airplane paint stripper and put it on 3-4-5 coat and keep it wet --it will strip it down to bare metal---you can tape it up everything and you can get the car soda blasted-------or get 4-5 buddys over and get 320 sand paper and block sand the car out front to back never cross sand it--prime it and seal it and paint it!if you have no body work--does under the hood need painted? door jams?

jburt

Reaction score
leaving under the hood alone along with trunk and jambs. gonna have to paint it but want to leave anything original alone.

MsBeep

Reaction score
I didn't think there were anymore like the one you found (and for a reasonable price too!) Congratulations on a great find and welcome to the site :congratulatory:

cuda567

Reaction score
Congratulations that is a once in a lifetime find, I hope one comes by my way someday :banana:

Back