• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I fit a six pack under a regular 69 RR Hood?

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Big John":50he35hg]Yep, I've seen it done a number if times.

...the six barrel set-up under a stock hood...or Bob knocking one out of the park when I let my guard down...??? :lol:

:jester:[/quote:50he35hg]

Both.

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
69hemibeep said:
I was going to say the same thing earlier but I am smart enough not to mess with the Big guy :yesnod:

I'ts not like I haven't had my avatar ranking changed before... :lol:

Besides, weren't you the one giving him all of the grief about being wrong about the rear speakers...??? :devil: :lol: :devil:

:jester:I caught him once, he gives more tech info than most anyone out here and that's the only slip up, pretty damn good. But he won't let it go. :toetap: Is my nose brown enough yet, I can keep going, about what a great administrator he is, husband, father, pet owner. "Man of the year" that's what he is :yesnod: :D

Chris, I think we've finally found Superman's Kryptonite... Next time he starts trying to guilt us into a back-pedal for some smart-a$$ post just bust out the "You :acme: Big John" riposte and he can no longer leap over tall buildings in a single bound... :lmao:

:jester:
ACME
dont tell me my dads not super anymore :brickwall:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I changed my cape. I'm now, "Bombastic Bob" Stretching truths, expanding lies, growing Bigs ego with words I don't even understand. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

moparchris

Reaction score
You told me you were "boobtastic bob" able to leap tall saline implants in a single bound! :facepalm:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I see Big got me, I take back everything nice I said :jester: and I'm going to strangle Yoda :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
might wanna lay low for a while...he might not be done yet.... :lol:

Back