• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlise 2012 head count and where are you staying

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I wish I could make it to Carlise, oh well. We just went through the month of June without a day under 100 degrees, now it gets hotter. But Its a dry heat :microwave: :basketcase:

A31PKG

Reaction score
Hey Bob, we'll miss you this year! Awesome article in HMM.... You and your car are a class act!

V269

Reaction score
Heading out tomorrow evening to Carlilse. Making a brief stop at buddy's place to pick up my wheel's ( thank's Dave ) and will see you guys on Friday. Will drink whiskey that night at the Ramada. :drive: :banana: :beep:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
On the weather channel's website, They're calling for 101 degrees on Saturday in Carlisle.
I'm having second and third thoughts......

62BT409

Reaction score
V269 said:
Heading out tomorrow evening to Carlilse. Making a brief stop at buddy's place to pick up my wheel's ( thank's Dave ) and will see you guys on Friday. Will drink whiskey that night at the Ramada. :drive: :banana: :beep:
151 Rum.....is your buddy coming also....I forget his name and I was to full of fire water to remember is email address :cheers:

62BT409

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
62BT409, you bringing the award-winner in the mobile garage?

walking around in 101 will be miserable.

No, things didn't work out the way we wanted it to. SixSpeedSS's day off at the last minute was canceled. I was taking the Demon and he was taking my Savoy out to the Car Corral. So now we are just taking the Savoy and let the Demon home. Damn it! 2 weeks ago when we took the Bubbletop out for the GM Nats, it was hotter than hell....
As far as this weekend, just carry and towel with ice in it and alot of refreshment ;) :cheers:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
62BT409 said:
roadrunnerh said:

No, things didn't work out the way we wanted it to. SixSpeedSS's day off at the last minute was canceled. I was taking the Demon and he was taking my Savoy out to the Car Corral. So now we are just taking the Savoy and let the Demon home. Damn it! 2 weeks ago when we took the Bubbletop out for the GM Nats, it was hotter than hell....
As far as this weekend, just carry and towel with ice in it and alot of refreshment ;) :cheers:
well that blows......but you should sell the Savoy and bring the cash home for the wifes next hotrod :yesnod: :leave:

62BT409

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
62BT409 said:
roadrunnerh said:

well that blows......but you should sell the Savoy and bring the cash home for the wifes next hotrod :yesnod: :leave:
Real funny.......ha ha ha ha .....it's for JB's next new hot rod.......and if things go right, it could be coming in the portable garage :yesnod:

Back