• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlise 2012 head count and where are you staying

62BT409

Reaction score
bobbyb said:
I'm going up Thursday and staying behind Bob Evans Restaurant (can't remember name of motel). I'm also going to the car show Thursday night. I'm taking my '68 Satellite cause I still have a long way to go on my Roadrunner. I'll be in the show field with the Satellite.

Car Show??? is that the one on RT 11 at the Dodge dealer?

bobbyb

Reaction score
62BT409 said:
bobbyb said:
I'm going up Thursday and staying behind Bob Evans Restaurant (can't remember name of motel). I'm also going to the car show Thursday night. I'm taking my '68 Satellite cause I still have a long way to go on my Roadrunner. I'll be in the show field with the Satellite.

Yes thats the one. I haven't checked around yet to make sure they are still doing it.

62BT409

Reaction score
bobbyb said:
62BT409 said:
bobbyb said:

Yes thats the one. I haven't checked around yet to make sure they are still doing it.

I thought it was on Friday night..........

dobie

Reaction score
Should be one on Thursday night too.... a "Carlisle Kick Off" or something like that. Hopefully we'll make it in in enough time to walk around. My dad and I made it there last year as well.

They're still doing it. Contact info was posted over on moparts a day or so ago.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
dobie said:
Should be one on Thursday night too.... a "Carlisle Kick Off" or something like that. Hopefully we'll make it in in enough time to walk around. My dad and I made it there last year as well.

They're still doing it. Contact info was posted over on moparts a day or so ago.
Yes, they are doing it on Thursday night 4-9 pm. Look for my car, it will be there! :thumbsup:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
I was going to drive my Scamp out there this year, but.....

Heat wave + AC not working = no way.

Looks like I'll be driving out my '06 Ford Fusion.

A31PKG

Reaction score
Well it looks like the club tent will be on the east end of the "IJ" row, right on Dukes Blvd. The location is excellent with easy access to everything. Hope the weather holds out...at this point they're calling for thunderstorms and high heat. The forcast has been changing daily from nice to hot to thunder.... Oh well, typical summer weather I guess.
:thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
A31PKG said:
Well it looks like the club tent will be on the east end of the "IJ" row, right on Dukes Blvd. The location is excellent with easy access to everything. Hope the weather holds out...at this point they're calling for thunderstorms and high heat. The forcast has been changing daily from nice to hot to thunder.... Oh well, typical summer weather I guess.
:thumbsup:
That sounds good! I just hope if we get the rain it's not like what we had on Friday last year!!!

Steve

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Steve said:
You guys will be Ok this year,all the rain is over here rain-035.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18653274
Wow, Steve. You guys are getting hit hard over there. Last year was one of the wettest in the northeastern part of the states where I am. Many areas had flooding like that. Are tornado s common over there?

No,tornado's are rare and are not as destructive as the one's you have in the US.Hope the weather hold's for you all.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Just checked out the 10 day forecast for Carlisle.....Saturday will be 98 degrees for the high :ack:
I just checked two Harrisburg stations both are giving 92 for highs. Still hot enough, and as of now no rain in forecast. :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
I was going to drive my Scamp out there this year, but.....

Heat wave + AC not working = no way.

Looks like I'll be driving out my '06 Ford Fusion.

Aw come on Harry, we gotta have this conversation again? That's no excuse, a friend and I are driving 300 miles, at least 5 plus hours, in my Road Runner, NO A/C. Just it's own 62 type a/c! :jester: I read in another forum of a guy who's driving his 340 Cuda convert down from MAINE!!!! You don't have that far to go, do you? It's not like you're gonna make a trip like this everyday and it's part of the adventure of owning these cars. BRING THE VALIANT!!!! :yesnod: :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Just checked out the 10 day forecast for Carlisle.....Saturday will be 98 degrees for the high :ack:
It's to hot, it's to cold :snowball: :jester:

Back