• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Roll Call

dobie

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
abodybill said:
Looks like I'm SQUARE to.

First time missing since 2000.

Got an appointment with the hospital and surgeon on the 9th.

Ya'll have agood time and be safe.
Sorry to hear that Bill. It would have been great to see you again. Hope everything works out OK for you.

Awww....I was really looking forward to seeing ya again Bill. I hope all is well. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Sorry to hear that Bill. It would have been great to see you again. Hope everything works out OK for you.

:yeathat:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
That's terrible, I was looking forward to seeing you again Bill. You have my thoughts and prayers for whatever is happening that's keeping you from us. Good luck

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
That's terrible, I was looking forward to seeing you again Bill. You have my thoughts and prayers for whatever is happening that's keeping you from us. Good luck
:yeathat:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the good luck. :thumbsup:

I been taking shots in both shoulders since Feb. and the last time I told the Dr. we got to do something as I have alot of pain and can't get any sleep with the pain going down both arms plus can't raise up my arms to do anything on the cars(that's the important thing). :lol:

I thought they were going to do rotator cup but they are going in and scrapping and a nurse at my church told me that's alot more pain and recoop. then a rotator surgery.

I need to get it done and that's the only time I could get in so I will get it done and then I can finish up the GREEN Runner. :D

Again Thanks for the well wishes. :yesnod:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Dad was having shoulder trouble a couple of years back. Doc said it was 30+ years of shifting gears in the truck. Gave him a new shoulder, few months of rehab, and he's good to go.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
abodybill said:

I been taking shots in both shoulders since Feb. and the last time I told the Dr. we got to do something as I have alot of pain and can't get any sleep with the pain going down both arms plus can't raise up my arms to do anything on the cars(that's the important thing). :lol:

I thought they were going to do rotator cup but they are going in and scrapping and a nurse at my church told me that's alot more pain and recoop. then a rotator surgery.

I need to get it done and that's the only time I could get in so I will get it done and then I can finish up the GREEN Runner. :D

well at least we can all lean on both your shoulders next year :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
abodybill said:

well at least we can all lean on both your shoulders next year :lmao:
Not me, I'm thinking about the dream cruise next year :yesnod:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Not to take anything away from Bills' woes, and we will miss you Bill, but I got confirmation from Ed at Carlisle today that we are indeed in the '69 B-Body section this year. He said that if there are any problems I should contact their staff. I will be there mid day on Thursday so I will check it out!

dobie

Reaction score
Yeah, I checked it out on Carlisle's site. They have our spot marked out right in the b body row.

Looking good!

69B5

Reaction score
You did good, Steve
Don't let me forget to contribute towards the tent.
It will be great seeing every one!!!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Thanks Fran, I'm looking forward to trying those wings of yours!! For ha ha's I looked at the long range forecast on the weather channel. If they are right they are calling for mid 80's and no rain for the end of next week. I hope they are right for a change!! :D

dobie

Reaction score
Ive been watching the weather now too. All this rain we've been having is kinda scaring me....

Back