• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Roll Call

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
zupanj said:
I will probably go on Saturday. I don't want to go through all 14 pages so can someone tell when you guys will be set up?
You will know as soon as we do :D

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I imagine that we could meet both days for those who will be going for one day or the other. We could meet one day at either our tent or where Mac sells parts or? Either way our tent will be there for everyone to use when ever they want to sit for a while. When we get closer we'll figure it all out.

V269

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Has any one been out to Quarter Aces 1/8 track on Friday afternoon for the Mopar races? Any good?
Yes I have been a few times too Bob. It's ok but like said it's only 1/8th. They just get going and have to slam on the brakes. And yes it is a little pricey to get into a 1/8th mile track. The bonus is it is all mopars. :thumbsup: I just drive my own vehicle over and don't bother with the bus.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
V269 said:
69hemibeep said:
Has any one been out to Quarter Aces 1/8 track on Friday afternoon for the Mopar races? Any good?
Yes I have been a few times too Bob. It's ok but like said it's only 1/8th. They just get going and have to slam on the brakes. And yes it is a little pricey to get into a 1/8th mile track. The bonus is it is all mopars. :thumbsup: I just drive my own vehicle over and don't bother with the bus.
Is this a plan forming? If so I'm willing to go and a few of you could ride over with me as long as someone knows where the place is!
BTW, my packet came today with the show field and trailer parking stickers! There was no info on the tent location so I will call Ed B. next week to find out where it is.

sam z

Reaction score
I'll be there Saturday morning leaving Sunday. My brother is entering his 2012 (or 2013?) Challenger Yellow jacket.
I haven't seen it yet. He was telling me it's a little faster than my Prius.

If there is some sort of plan to meet up at Mac's booth or whatever I'll keep my eyes on the thread here.

Anyone in the market for parts? I'm going to look for some more slot mags (a size that I'm not sure exists)
and an early 70's air cleaner that I hope will be reasonably priced.

dobie

Reaction score
I'm kinda thinking we meet at the tent that Steve reserved. That way we're not in Mac's way and we put the tent to good use.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
dobie said:
I'm kinda thinking we meet at the tent that Steve reserved. That way we're not in Mac's way and we put the tent to good use.
Yep. Fran what time will the wings be ready :jester:

sam z

Reaction score
Just checking in here...I'll meet up wherever. Give details on Steve's tent.

As far as the mags go, I think I need a 15x8 in order to fit a set of 275/60's but if
somebody thinks the 15x7.5 works chime in. Probably better for a different thread.

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
:yeathat:
69hemibeep said:
dobie said:
Yep. Fran what time will the wings be ready :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I'll try and find out where the tent will be this week. I've heard that they figure out where the tents are when they lay out the show field and I don't know if it's been done yet. I'll let you guys know when I find out.

moparstuart

Reaction score
moparchris said:
Basketcase said:
csuk9 said:
God I wish I could go! Ive never been,and You guys are killing me with this string. You keep reminding me of what I'm going to miss. Booo, Hisss

don't feel like The Lone Ranger...I'm not going again......but I will get to go to California. yippie.....

We can high five at 30,000 feet as we passed each other.
better save your energy for when i bitch slap you

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
sam z said:
As far as the mags go, I think I need a 15x8 in order to fit a set of 275/60's but if
somebody thinks the 15x7.5 works chime in. Probably better for a different thread.

what for? not like we keep threads on track here.....the 7.5s should be OK, just run a little less air in them. that's what I always did....

Back