• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle tent/registration info

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
coyotekiller said:
Steve just wanted to know if you got enough money to cover ther tent. :huh:

Yea I forgot to ask steve before I left.

Let us know and I can get it to you as I used your chair :lol: to rest these ol'bones along with Vinnie :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
A couple of the guys went about and beyond what they needed to give but with my share included I do have enough. If you guys still want to donate I'll have more then I need so as I said before I'll donate the extra to a local charity if that's agreeable to everyone. I see that we picked up two new members who saw the tent so I'd say it did the job! And it sure was good to have a place to go to stay out of the hot sun!!!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
A couple of the guys went about and beyond what they needed to give but with my share included I do have enough. If you guys still want to donate I'll have more then I need so as I said before I'll donate the extra to a local charity if that's agreeable to everyone. I see that we picked up two new members who saw the tent so I'd say it did the job! And it sure was good to have a place to go to stay out of the hot sun!!!
use the extra money for next years tent

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Roadcuda said:
use the extra money for next years tent
That's an idea, what do you guys think?

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
steve.....your in charge of finding the babes too :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

coyotekiller

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
steve.....your in charge of finding the babes too :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

you sure you want to put Steve in charge of finding babes? He does have a green car :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

dobie

Reaction score
coyotekiller said:
george68hemirr said:

you sure you want to put Steve in charge of finding babes? He does have a green car :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey Vinnie ...... great meeting and chatting with you. My uncle loved your hood pin bezels!!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
coyotekiller said:
I agree use towards next years tent.
or if we can get 10 guys to register next year its free....we can use the extra money for blow jobs :jester:
Is it 10? I've always heard that you need 25 pre-registered to get a tent for free!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Oh thanks!!! :jester: No pressure there!! :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
coyotekiller said:
george68hemirr said:

:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: p.p. Just remember, I do a lot of the parking at our shows, so I'll just have to find a "REAL" special spot just for you!!!!!!! :jester:

Back