• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle tent

bobbyb

Reaction score
Geez, not much discussion about Carlisle this year. .......i here crickets ........

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Carlisle is dead, The Nats is where it's at.....:jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
yeah Bobby, there just doesn't seem to be much interest this year. There are still going to be a bunch of us there, so we'll have to find a place and time to meet on Friday and Saturday. I'll start a separate thread over the weekend.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
must not bee.....I spy green,primer,gold,and green again.:acme:

RoadRunnerJD

Reaction score
I'm bringing my car but I'll be in the A12 Invitational Bldg Y this year. Look forward to seeing some RoadRunner friends again this year. It's going to be the best Carlisle show ever!

bobbyb

Reaction score
yeah Bobby, there just doesn't seem to be much interest this year. There are still going to be a bunch of us there, so we'll have to find a place and time to meet on Friday and Saturday. I'll start a separate thread over the weekend.

Thanks Steve, I guess I'll see you at the the car show Thursday evening.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
must not bee.....I spy green,primer,gold,and green again.:acme:

Oh, you were proud of yourself for that one weren't you...??? :toetap:

There's a lot of B5 hiding under that primer...and that is all that matters...:bart:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
probably not, Steve doesn't associate with Blue Boys.........:wedgie::bart::acme::jester:

you Bums better take a bunch of pictures........have a blast guys. hope to be there next year, and IN Green.

Back