• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cheap Superbird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
[quote="moparstuart"

you forgot to add the 440 6bbl convertibles with a viper six speed manual transmission[/quote]

I think the list only includes transmissions that are actuually INSTALLED in the car...not laying on the garage floor 'cause the owner is too busy hitting flea markets and rummage sales looking for old pots and pans for a certian ratty rod.... :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
If I could afford it I'd be interested in having one with a 4 bbl just to have something different! I don't see many with a 4 bbl so would that make it more valuable, or would it be less then a 6 pak 440 would be.

Easily less rare and therefore less valuable. According to the Aero Warriors website, 1,162 cars were produced with the 440 4-bbl, 665 had the 440 6-bbl, and 93 got the 426 Hemi.

Thanks for that breakdown Ray. As I said, I don't see that many 4 bbl Superbirds for sale. It seems that most of what's out there are the 6 pac or Hemi cars. And that is why I'd go for the 4 bbl version, just because you don't see that many around.[/quote]

I don't think you read that correctly...

1,162 - 4bbl
665 - 6bbl
93 - 426

1,920 - total. Twice as many 4bbl cars as 6bbl cars...and 11 times as many Hemi cars... In relative terms the 4bbl cars are plentiful...[/quote]

I did read it correctly Ray. What I should have said was that when I do look at the ads I don't see that many wing cars with the 4 bbls for sale as compared to the other options. Just curious, and I realize there may not be an answer to this question, but do we know what the breakdown of the surviving cars are as far as the 4, or 6 bbl 440 cars, or Hemi cars?

moparchris

Reaction score
Walen Smithers assured me it's a 100 point perfect 440 hemi 4 barrel six pack poly car with the proper documentation stating that George Jetson designed and drove the car exactly 30 feet before engaging the hyper drive and thus wearing out the flux capacitor and rendering the musclecar obsolete in Wascar and once Bill Italy got wind of the antics going at BASA where the was built under close scrutiny from non other than Ray Lemo you know from the Evening show so this car is arriving by land from Engrand in a Believable trucking transporter for the sum of one dollar because I am a rich Saudi oil baron and that Nigerian prince is my pall see and now that Ray threw in his ten grand I got a discount on the car and it only cost me 9 grand

Roadcuda

Reaction score
moparchris said:
Walen Smithers assured me it's a 100 point perfect 440 hemi 4 barrel six pack poly car with the proper documentation stating that George Jetson designed and drove the car exactly 30 feet before engaging the hyper drive and thus wearing out the flux capacitor and rendering the musclecar obsolete in Wascar and once Bill Italy got wind of the antics going at BASA where the was built under close scrutiny from non other than Ray Lemo you know from the Evening show so this car is arriving by land from Engrand in a Believable trucking transporter for the sum of one dollar because I am a rich Saudi oil baron and that Nigerian prince is my pall see and now that Ray threw in his ten grand I got a discount on the car and it only cost me 9 grand
Have you taken a breath yet!?!?!?!? :jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
moparchris said:
Have you taken a breath yet!?!?!?!? :jester:

Yes, occasionally. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back