• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chicago is out...

Skidz

Reaction score
...of the running for the Olympics.

I thought after O6ama's apology tour the world loved us so much that we were a shoe-in. Jeez, all that money and greenhouses gases being spewed so that he, Michelle and Oprah could conive.. I mean convince them to let us host the Olympics.

This just in. Jimmah Carter said the IOC are a bunch of racists! :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rio de Janeiro was just awarded the 2016 Olympics...

Been there...it's quite nice...if you like favelas (slums)... :eek:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
You all beat me to the racist comment on the IOC. That argument is so weak, I don't know why people like to play the race card and look stupid.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
More sports crap......who cares......got any good car talk? :toetap: :lol:
:devil:
Crap, I was going to drive my car to the Olympics :devil:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
More sports crap......who cares......got any good car talk? :toetap: :lol:

Maybe if Gary would get back on the sand rail then we could use that to car-pool down there... :lmao:

:jester:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Skidz said:
...of the running for the Olympics.

I thought after O6ama's apology tour the world loved us so much that we were a shoe-in. Jeez, all that money and greenhouses gases being spewed so that he, Michelle and Oprah could conive.. I mean convince them to let us host the Olympics.

This just in. Jimmah Carter said the IOC are a bunch of racists! :lmao:

failhole.jpg

Jim S.

Reaction score
Too bad because I hear Chicago had already started to improve it's transportation system.
They were moving the trees closer together.....

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Jim S. said:
Too bad because I hear Chicago had already started to improve it's transportation system.
:rimshot: Thats not very nice :basketcase:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Jim S. said:
Now that's funny right there....... :lmao:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":1fu3b65h]More sports crap......who cares......got any good car talk? :toetap: :lol:

Maybe if Gary would get back on the sand rail then we could use that to car-pool down there... :lmao:

:jester:[/quote:1fu3b65h]
Well, the trip would be way, way better than the destination......... :lol:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I could give a rat's ass whether the olympics are in Chicago or not.
But.......Obama thought he could fly over to Copenhagen and use his celebrity status to woo the IOC to bring the event to Chicago.
The man is all talk and no substance. He can't even rally his own party in Washington.
I think even his supporters, with the exception of black voters, will begin to realize they made a mistake in supporting him.
All the talk of "change" will only get him so far, up to this point Obama hasn't delivered anything.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Don't get me wrong, I could give a rat's ass whether the olympics are in Chicago or not.
But.......Obama thought he could fly over to Copenhagen and use his celebrity status to woo the IOC to bring the event to Chicago.
The man is all talk and no substance. He can't even rally his own party in Washington.
I think even his supporters, with the exception of black voters, will begin to realize they made a mistake in supporting him.
All the talk of "change" will only get him so far, up to this point Obama hasn't delivered anything.

:thumbsup: Remind me to buy you a beer sometime... :cheers:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:

With Chicago gathering the least number of votes, it makes me wonder if Obama's appearance in Copenhagen might have knocked Chicago out of contention.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Actually, he's no different then anyone else who's run for any office. They promise the world, that they are going to make all these changes, things will be different and convince you they he's the one that can do it. But as usual, they never tell you how they will convince the other almost 600 representatives to go along with him. And like all the others, it ain't working the way B.O. said it will! I guess P.T. Barnum was right after all.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
I guess P.T. Barnum was right after all.

He was, and we need to show them all the giant sign that reads: "This Way to the Egress."

jays69bird

Reaction score
Actually its not Obama's fault the previous administration left him this mess... I wonder how that argument will work for him when he is running for reelection in 2012, I have one thing to say to American come election day Fool me once Shame on You! Fool me twice Shame on Me! :soap:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Repubs aren't lining up anyone any better.

Couple that with the media hard sell and we will see Obama in the WH until Jan 2017.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Bite your tongue! We can't afford 8 years of this guy. If what you say comes to pass we'll all have our cars confiscated by then and the country will be in the toilet for sure!

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Bite your tongue! We can't afford 8 years of this guy. If what you say comes to pass we'll all have our cars confiscated by then and the country will be in the toilet for sure!
They'll get my cars when they pull the steering wheel from my cold, dead hands............You can count on that........ :soap:

Back