• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COD???

droptop

Reaction score
I got a card from the post office that I had a package that came COD and needs to be paid. I never order anything COD, so I racked my brain for 2 days before my curosity got the best of me. I went to the Post Office to see who it was from. If was from the hotel that I stayed at in Carlisle. The maid turned in my digital camera, and they sent it back to me. The COD was for the postage. :banana: :banana: :banana: Not sure why it took 2 months, but hey, I got my camera back. :cheers:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
droptop said:
ACME A12 said:
Cool! :thumbsup:

Sounds like a thank-you card is in order...at a minimum...

I already called the manager and thanked him personally.

Way to go, Harold! :yesnod: Little things go a long way - and there is known substitute for class! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
That's really cool they shipped it to ya! And the housekeeper was HONEST and turned it in.
Which hotel?

Carlisle = Class :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That's good new Harold. There are still some good people out there!. It's got to make you wonder how much use they may have got out of that camera before they sent it back!!! :devil:

droptop

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
That's good new Harold. There are still some good people out there!. It's got to make you wonder how much use they may have got out of that camera before they sent it back!!! :devil:

I haven't seen any of "those" pictures turn up on the internet yet. :facepalm: :lmao:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
well thats cool and it was nice the maid turned it in....was there any nude pics of the maid on there :acme:

droptop

Reaction score
I think I know why they returned it. The pictures look terrible. Everything has a blue tint. A new camera is still on my Christmas list.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
droptop said:
I think I know why they returned it. The pictures look terrible. Everything has a blue tint. A new camera is still on my Christmas list.
I was going to ask if there was a weird overcast or something, nice bunch of cars :thumbsup:

Jim S.

Reaction score
droptop said:

I like the Blue tint. Glad you got it back.... :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
obviously you've been the victum of a cruel prank by Team Blue.
thanks for sharing.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
obviously you've been the victum of a cruel prank by Team Blue.
thanks for sharing.
No prank, we were testing our top secret blue turbolenator that turns anything its directed at a shade of blue! :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
musta followed your own advice to John, and had your nose to the grindstone..... :D

Back