• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Congrats To Mr. Fuller

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, truth be told I voted for The Other Woman... I figured I'd better play ball with Bob if I want to have any hope of ever seeing that Valiant w/ a straight axle under it... :basketcase:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
wasnt jim bayers demon in that mag??......can"t believe he wasnt chosen
His car was in a different rag recently but it seems last year at Carlisle his Demon was in Hemmings.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Okay, truth be told I voted for The Other Woman... I figured I'd better play ball with Bob if I want to have any hope of ever seeing that Valiant w/ a straight axle under it... :basketcase:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:wedgie: If you didn't. I actually worked on it a bit yesterday.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
i voted 15 times today already
That's my boy. I'm sure it goes on with all of them, I should get ACORN involved :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:
That's my boy. I'm sure it goes on with all of them, I should get ACORN involved :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Be careful with Stuie, Bob. You gotta know he's gonna want something in return! :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:
Be careful with Stuie, Bob. You gotta know he's gonna want something in return! :jester:
He already does :beep:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
i voted 15 times today already[/quote]
That's my boy. I'm sure it goes on with all of them, I should get ACORN involved :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote]
Be careful with Stuie, Bob. You gotta know he's gonna want something in return! :jester:[/quote]
He already does :beep:[/quote]
And I'm sure that the red paint is ready and waiting!!! :pot: :jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
moparstuart said:

suck up.......

i love my daddy , wow all my buddy on DC.COM are voting away

oh and dad you should let me write the story next time . I will get all the facts straight ,but make the story way more colorful :devil: :devil:

Here is a small example of how i can spruce it up .

Roberts car is flawless and he did the work himself in his little garage in the arizona heat . He payed for it all with his job as a pole dancer . :jester: He is now retired fell off the pole too many times . He stalked him neighbor for several years untill he came off the Hemi car. It had been in the neighbors garage in storage. It was still getting a good workout being used as a cat house . What goes on in scottsdale stays in scottsdale . :jester:

Hey dad next time let me write the story see I Get all the fact correct . rofl rofl rofl

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
Basketcase said:
moparstuart said:

suck up.......

i love my daddy , wow all my buddy on DC.COM are voting away

oh and dad you should let me write the story next time . I will get all the facts straight ,but make the story way more colorful :devil: :devil:

Here is a small example of how i can spruce it up .

Roberts car is flawless and he did the work himself in his little garage in the arizona heat . He payed for it all with his job as a pole dancer . :jester: He is now retired fell off the pole too many times . He stalked him neighbor for several years untill he came off the Hemi car. It had been in the neighbors garage in storage. It was still getting a good workout being used as a cat house . What goes on in scottsdale stays in scottsdale . :jester:

Hey dad next time let me write the story see I Get all the fact correct . rofl rofl rofl
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: P.P.

moparstuart

Reaction score
what ? :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :jester:
seems pretty accurate to me , just a little more condensed . I can expand it once we get another magazine deal .

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
done,did,redone,redid,the voting goes on. sure pulling for that AMX..... :acme:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
done,did,redone,redid,the voting goes on. sure pulling for that AMX..... :acme:
He is a local guy, Ive bumped into him a couple of times. The car was painted at the first shop my runner was in.

Back