• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

convertible rear interior panels?

earlyrides

Reaction score
Convertibles.....Uugh! I love mine as long as I am driving it and not trying to figure it out.
Here is my next question:
I bought my car as a pile of parts and of course, the rear interior panels were missing!
You know; the ones that are nearly impossible to get?
So luckily, I was able to get a nice set of Coronet interior panels thinking, "68-70 B-body convertibles are probably the same."
But they dont seem to line up and sure enough on the back of the panel it clearly says, Dodge.

Does anyone know if these are truly different between Plymouth and Dodge?
Does anyone know where I can get a set if they are different?
Does anyone know someone who needs Coronet panels if they are different? Cuz I think I may have a really nice pair to sell soon.

drmopar

Reaction score
They all say Dodge on them. They are identical panels. 66-67 are the same. 68-70 are the same. The potmetal is the only difference on the B body verts between Coronet and Belvedere.

moparstuart

Reaction score
drmopar said:
They all say Dodge on them. They are identical panels. 66-67 are the same. 68-70 are the same. The potmetal is the only difference on the B body verts between Coronet and Belvedere.
yup there is also a guy on forbbodiesonly.com who just started repoping these new also
if you dont get yours to work

earlyrides

Reaction score
here are some pics of the panels I have from a coronet vert.
These are 1" too long across the top to fit in my Vert Runner

panels LR xl.jpg

vert panel lft part # small.jpg

vert panel rt part # small.jpg

droptop

Reaction score
earlyrides said:

Those look all wrong. Send them to me in Indiana, and I will dispose of them for you. :lol: Seriously, I think they are all the same. Show us with a picture where they are 1"to long.

moparstuart

Reaction score
droptop said:
earlyrides said:

Those look all wrong. Send them to me in Indiana, and I will dispose of them for you. :lol: Seriously, I think they are all the same. Show us with a picture where they are 1"to long.
i'm with harold they are correct let me go shoot some better pictures of the fit BRB

Back