• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cool burnout videos

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Not too bad George, but I saw more smoke at the Vernon show last summer!!!!! :lol:
THERE ISNT TOO MUCH TREAD LEFT.....HAVE TO BUY SOME DRAG RADIALS FOR NEXT SEASON.....THEN IT WILL BE TRACTION CITY

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Uncle George is da MAN...! :thumbsup:

Gotta love the sound of that big inch Hemi..! :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

:jester:

V269

Reaction score
George, that is frigging sick man. There is nothing like big block horse power. Absolutely way cool. :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Jim S.

Reaction score
I like the little White car coming at him in the second video. Bet that is the last time he takes that road home from work. Good job, George....... :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Roadcuda said:
Not too bad George, but I saw more smoke at the Vernon show last summer!!!!! :lol:
THERE ISNT TOO MUCH TREAD LEFT.....HAVE TO BUY SOME DRAG RADIALS FOR NEXT SEASON.....THEN IT WILL BE TRACTION CITY

"Dear Santa...." :drive: :drive: :drive:

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Roadcuda said:

Which ones are you going with George? I need to do something, but I need to find a happy medium between tread wear and traction. I've heard the Nittos are pretty good in that respect.
Anyone have an opinion?

george68hemirr

Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
george68hemirr said:
Roadcuda said:

Which ones are you going with George? I need to do something, but I need to find a happy medium between tread wear and traction. I've heard the Nittos are pretty good in that respect.
Anyone have an opinion?
i used to run Mickey Thompson sportsman's....the lasted and rode like crap...bio"s-ply .....these Mickey Thompson flame pattern radials ride nice but burn up to FAST.....next pair for the spring will be drag radials :D

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Steve said:
Can't get the Vids to play.George have you got any of your car on You Tube?
i sent red letter dodge a email for those burnouts and he sent me this.....you have to click on the pic to see them

Hey George,

Thanks for those great burnouts! Unfortunately I do not currently have access to the video files themselves; however, they are hosted on the Dodge Flickr page here-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dodgeautos/5189537576/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dodgeautos/5188963901/

I will forward on your request to Heather and see if she has the ability to compress the original files while on the road and attach them to an e-mail.

-RLD Staff

can you send me those 2 burnouts i did at empire motors in new windsor ny with my 68 plymouth roadrunner.....many thanks
george nilsen

moparchris

Reaction score
I have always used the BFG drag radial. I like them but I hear the Mickey T ET street radial is far superior.

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
moparchris said:
I have always used the BFG drag radial. I like them but I hear the Mickey T ET street radial is far superior.

I've heard the same when traction is the topic, but the same people also said not to expect too much life out of the tire in street applications. At a buck ninety each I might look into something different. :cents:

Back