• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crew tee shirt design

metalstorm

Reaction score
I am looking for a Tee with a print on just the front.I would like to get the basic info on cost from you so maybe a contact # would speed things up unless you want to pm which is no problem if you want.Thanks for what you do.
Mike.
ps: I posted here cuz your in box is full like stated.

1967 'cuda

Reaction score
I got a message from him I will respond in a minute to him.

I tried to respond to him but it said his message box was full. That's why I posted that last message to him through this thread. - So I'm waiting for him to clear some room. - Otherwise we could send him the messages through this thread again. I assume he'll check this thread again.

Last edited:

1967 'cuda

Reaction score
If you happen to read this bighook, what I'm looking for is the same design as what you see in post #20. But I'd like the image on the back to be larger. Preferably on an off white or cream colored XL shirt. I've got a digital copy of the image that's not on the shirts.

attachment.jpgattachment.jpg

Last edited:

metalstorm

Reaction score
LOL how will we ever get this done?I picked up a copy of photoshop so I can edit more but after this wkend of working on the car.

bighook

Reaction score
This is really a dumb question but how do I delete messages in my inbox? Not yours Metalstorm. It's full so I have to dump some out. I check the boxes on the right but I don't see any delete commands available.

1967 'cuda

Reaction score
bighook,
When you open your message folder you will see a box next to each message that you can put a check mark in. (on the right hand side) Mark each message that you want to delete. Then click on the down arrow next to the black SELECTED MESSAGES rectangle. It will bring up an option list that will allow you to delete the selected messages.

Last edited:

metalstorm

Reaction score
I have been getting better with the photoshop while I wait for Koffels to make up there mind on how many shirts for the crew and others.They have been wanting to do a shirt for a few yrs and when I did a pic they decided to make it happen.This should go down soon so I will let you know.

metalstorm

Reaction score
Yes I did and I gave what info I had to Scott Koffel and he is going to figure out who he wants to get the shirts from.

Back