• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does your Runner have a name?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparmoose3 said:
mines known as miss rachel. after my first girlfriend. she could be a real sweetheart at times or the most vial evil *itch from he**. :drive: :banana:
:eek: Too much info :lol:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparmoose3 said:
mines known as miss rachel. after my first girlfriend. she could be a real sweetheart at times or the most vial evil *itch from he**. :drive: :banana:
:eek: Too much info :lol:

Way too much info.....thats great :thumbsup:

mine is called my BAD ASS HEMI TIME MACHINE :lol:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
I haven't named mine yet......just waiting for something to jump out at me. I really hadn't done anything with her until recently, so we will see............

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
I haven't named mine yet......just waiting for something to jump out at me. I really hadn't done anything with her until recently, so we will see............

...so how does "Daisy" jump out at you...??? Kind of captures that whole orange with the "01" on the doors thing that you've got going on... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:jester:

mcmopar

Reaction score
That's a fine choice. I just got done putting the Magnum 500/B.F. Goodrich tire combo back on mine and was thinking how good it would look with the wheel lip moldings. Perhaps when finances improve I'll make the addition.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
My wife has been calling the bird "The Other Woman" for some time now. And I don't think its a good thing :lol:

Collin

Reaction score
To quote the new Dukes of Hazard Movie "Im gonna eat in it, im gonna sleep in it, and Im gonna make love to it'.........."You mean make love in it??"......"NO, Im gonna *%ck it!!" :eek: haha

maybe i have a sick sense of humor, but I figured you guys would understand this kind of devotion lol :worship: :worship:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":30aokfn1]I haven't named mine yet......just waiting for something to jump out at me. I really hadn't done anything with her until recently, so we will see............

...so how does "Daisy" jump out at you...??? Kind of captures that whole orange with the "01" on the doors thing that you've got going on... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:jester:[/quote:30aokfn1]

ahhhhhh...can you feel the love here?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Collin said:
To quote the new Dukes of Hazard Movie "Im gonna eat in it, im gonna sleep in it, and Im gonna make love to it'.........."You mean make love in it??"......"NO, Im gonna *%ck it!!" :eek: haha

maybe i have a sick sense of humor, but I figured you guys would understand this kind of devotion lol :worship: :worship:

better be careful...someone once posted a video of a guy doing just that.... :eek:

Collin

Reaction score
No words for that one......... :eek: :loco: :loco: :loco:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
My wife has been calling the bird "The Other Woman" for some time now. And I don't think its a good thing :lol:

my wife says the same thing that i am out with the other women in my life....the more i beat on her the better she likes it....all she says is MORE GAS,MORE GAS :yesnod: :yesnod:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Collin said:

better be careful...someone once posted a video of a guy doing just that.... :eek:

:leave:

Back