• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Don't get burned!

moparchris

Reaction score
See it all the time at work. I bet that thing is real restorable! All the heat vented out through the top leaving the structure in tact.

railrider

Reaction score
Yeah just replace everything and you are ready to roll. lol Its a shame to see this.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had a feeling that this thread would elicit some comments from Dave... :leave:

I never used to worry about this when I was younger...foolish, bulletproof youth I guess... I bought another extinguisher at wally-world just a few weeks ago. I just like to have one with me when I take the old cars out these days... :cents:

:jester:

railrider

Reaction score
Well, back when I had my 67 Fastback I installed a extinquisher in my car but added some flare to it! lol

cobra.jpg

railrider

Reaction score
Then everywhere I went people asked "where did you get the cool extinguisher" so then I made these. :cool:

roadrunner.jpg

charger.jpg

SUPERBEEEXT.jpg

Jim S.

Reaction score
railrider said:
Then everywhere I went people asked "where did you get the cool extinguisher" so then I made these. :cool:

Great idea. Where did you get the graphics? Or did you make them? :thumbsup:

railrider

Reaction score
I have a vinyl Plotter and cut them on my computer. I just tried to find old style fonts so they looks kind of retro. I would buy a new extinguisher and remove the label they used, and just stick on my own. I also made a reverse stencil and painted some logos on. I plan to do one for my Road Runner when it gets finished. If interested I could do you a decal like the ones shown and you could stick it on your own extinguishers. Might save some bucks. I was getting around $40 out the door on them. :worship:

railrider

Reaction score
Here are the most recent Ext. I made. I got these in white and they are for electrical, gas and other type fires. :banana:

roadrunner1-1.jpg

superbee1-1.jpg

Back