• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Electrical issues

Collin

Reaction score
6 years too late on this reply..... I just had the same issue and it ended up being that the contacts in the turn signal can were all gunked up and dirty. The left brake light was the only thing not working and the power for each runs through this cam. Once the cam was cleaned up, contacts cleaned and new dielectric grease added everything works great

dmartin

Reaction score
it controls to a part the gauges. I don't remember al the details, but I read where the dash is supposed to have something like 5 volts going thru it, but it doesn't really. this regulater kind of bridges a gap. I've never had it happen with the non rallye dash, but sometimes the gauges will peg out, then drop to 0, then retuen to normal. I had this happen in my '68 Charger. I read an artical a few years back where someone came out with either a true 5 volt regulator, or a transistorized one that cure the pegging problem.

Do you know if I should put a ground on the back of my gas gauge on the leg that is not hot cause my gauge is not moving it is pegged out below "e" and my indicator lights not working either

Back