• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender Tag Help..

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I believe they are the deluxe seats for 68 I think they are the same frame, not sure if they would have the parts inside for headrests if that matters, I don't know how correct looking you were after but I like em :thumbsup:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I believe they are the deluxe seats for 68 I think they are the same frame, not sure if they would have the parts inside for headrests if that matters, I don't know how correct looking you were after but I like em :thumbsup:

I think you are right, I had a 68 Sport Satellite with those exact seats but they had the head rests. You can buy the head rest brackets from epartsforcars on ebay and the head rests too. I am not sure of the quality as I haven't seen them in person. I believe they are the exact same seat frames as a 69 would have.

chapdog105

Reaction score
So you think I could purchase these and have the re-foamed and covered for that true 69 runner look?

My back seat is almost perfect, and I have a buddy seat that needs a little patch work. I really want 2 true buckets to get my interior as close to stock as possible.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
chapdog105 said:
So you think I could purchase these and have the re-foamed and covered for that true 69 runner look?

My back seat is almost perfect, and I have a buddy seat that needs a little patch work. I really want 2 true buckets to get my interior as close to stock as possible.
They would work!

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
chapdog105 said:

A set of Legendary Auto seat covers and you'll be all set. No foam change, just strip off the old covers and put the new ones on.

moparchris

Reaction score
Big John said:
chapdog105 said:

A set of Legendary Auto seat covers and you'll be all set. No foam change, just strip off the old covers and put the new ones on.

X2

chapdog105

Reaction score
Thanks guys!
Hopefully I can score these pretty cheap. I'm going to have to pay about $170 in shipping!! Ouch.
By the time I cover them, I'll probably have a grand into them...

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
chapdog105 said:
Thanks guys!
Hopefully I can score these pretty cheap. I'm going to have to pay about $170 in shipping!! Ouch.
By the time I cover them, I'll probably have a grand into them...
yeah but just think about how cool you will be.....when all the girls see you coming down the road they will be dropping there panties just for a ride in your bad ass roadrunner :D

moparchris

Reaction score
I am not 100% sure but I think they would work. Maybe someone (Ray) who has both A's and B's (Ray) in his huge garage(Ray) could go out and take a measurement(Ray) for ya. :lol:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
okay lets get back to the girls dropping there panties :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

the buckets may be the same size but the sliders would be different.....right??

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
I am not 100% sure but I think they would work. Maybe someone (Ray) who has both A's and B's (Ray) in his huge garage(Ray) could go out and take a measurement(Ray) for ya. :lol:

All of my A-Body junk is '70 and later...and it's been nearly 30 years since I owned an A-Body 'cuda...so I'm no help...but thanks (Chris) for volunteering me (Chris)... :lol:

:jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Here is what I found. Measuring from the widest part on the back side of the seat back is approximately 17" wide at the top, 22 1/2" at the bottom and is 22 1/2 from top to bottom. The seat bottom is 19" at the rear, 22 1/2" at the widest part, and narrows to 21" at the front edge, and front to back it is 23".

george68hemirr

Reaction score

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
droptop said:
chapdog105 said:
What about these seats from a 69 Barracuda?
Are they the same? There's a pair of buckets locally on Craigslist...
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/pts/2215385038.html

Let me know...

B body seats are wider than A body seats. The tracks are also different.
so what they are trying to say is people with b-bodies need bigger seat cause they have bigger asses??? :lmao:
Speak for your self!!!!! :toetap:

Back